Amazon Prime Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz 4090!
Don
Ha! Ok that does help, puts me off at least. It seems to review well enough mind. Sales make me think I want/need something new ;)

No, buy it! You know if you miss this once in a lifetime deal, you'll regret it forever.

They aren't shocking quality by the way. Cracking hoovers.

I bought some Sonos rear surrounds for the living room, a fire stick, and I re-bought all of the hue stuff I bought last week like an idiot. Have to sign for the parcels now, stick a delivery label on them and send them back. My carbon footprint is through the roof.

Associate
Not sure if this is direct competition so please remove if so. I just got some nice premium wireless Noise cancelling headphones (none gaming) for £263.00. Normally ~£300. You'll guess the brand :)

Soldato
I've got Divinity Original Sin 2 for the Xbox, only thing thats caught my eye so far

Was after a Ryobi One hedge trimmer but it doesn't seem to be reduced.

Permabanned
I'm cycling through the offers and still, nothing really looks like a deal to me, the worst prime day I've seen.

Many of the items I've seen for less on Amazon, the whole thing just seems like a con to me.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I went for a dot and a plug

figure I can link the dot up via bluetooth to my soundbar and subwoofer in my sitting room and have the dot in my office

Caporegime
I bought some Bose Quietcomfort 35 II wireless headphones, which are the cheapest they've ever been on amazon.co.uk, though Peter Tyson are selling them for £10 less now.

Associate
A couple of decent things on there, but yeh on the whole nothing amazing, although i did get this for my Father (Garmin 735XT for £159.99) Cheapest i had seen anywhere up until now was £209.99 so a nice saving indeed.

Soldato
Bought a 10'8 Bluefin Cruise Paddle Board. Was looking at them last week (direct with Bluefin) for £500 and they popped up for £360. The 12' Carbon version for £650 was arguably a better bargain. But for a first board this feels cheap enough for a punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom