• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WHICH RTX SUPER CARD? GIBBO RECOMMENDS ASUS EVO OC CARDS!!!

Associate
it no longer has a due date on the product page (did any stock even arrive yesterday?).

This is why I think it makes more sense to only take the cash when the product is shipped - I'm far happier to wait if I know I've not yet paid for it.

bru

bru

Soldato
I see they have gone up in price to £529.99.
So much for guaranteeing the price until the 9th of August.
What's the betting that is because Gibbo is on holiday, and somebody else put it up without realising about this thread and Gibbo's price promise.

Associate
What's the betting that is because Gibbo is on holiday, and somebody else put it up without realising about this thread and Gibbo's price promise.

Yes, because Gibbo (your friend, and definitely, I repeat, definitely, not a businessman) would not increase prices, or know anything about a price increase.

bru

bru

Soldato
Yes, because Gibbo (your friend, and definitely, I repeat, definitely, not a businessman) would not increase prices, or know anything about a price increase.

Well yes he s a businessman, but you don't make deals like this and then go back on them as that will just get your company a bad name. also its funny that he is on holiday so probably completely unaware that this has happened.

Somebody needs to send in a web note to the store to show what has happened, as it is wrong, either one way or the other.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
........... 475 till 9th of august ha what a joke
I can only assume ASUS are messing companies around, can't imagine OcUK wanting it to go down like this. Maybe i'm being too generous.

Gibbo already looking into it:

NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER & 2070 SUPER AVAILABLE TO ORDER TOMORROW AT 14:00 !!!

bru

bru

Soldato

Yes for anyone interested that thread is well worth a read.

TLDR

Just spoke to customer service on the phone and was informed that Gibbo has manually increased the price to £529.99.
Couldn't give me definitive reason why but said it might be due to Asus withdrawing support for the price hold.

Gibbo has done nothing as I’m on holidays without access to internal systems, I will message HQ and ask why.....

Most other stores seem to still be holding the lower price, so I reckon somebody has made a boo boo.

We wait for the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom