Amazon Prime Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The original Hitachi magic wand is marketed as a medical device, most others are not.

My missus bought one of those when we in Japan. When plugged into an adapter and into the UK mains it went like the absolute clappers, made my Makita Hammer Drill feel inadequate! So yes, be careful if they are imported!

Soldato
Gutted I bought the Mrs a Galaxy Watch Active for £200 just a week ago.

So far I've picked up a Fire Stick 4K, an Echo and Neato D7 Robovac - all in all about £500, would have been over a grand on Sunday.

Man of Honour
Meh just looks like a bunch of tat for sale this year :/

Managed to snag some micro SD cards at a decent saving but a lot was either tat or not really a saving - quite a few things I've kept half an eye on the prices of have slowly crept up the last few months and are now on prime day deals at more like their normal price.

Man of Honour
Managed to snag some micro SD cards at a decent saving but a lot was either tat or not really a saving - quite a few things I've kept half an eye on the prices of have slowly crept up the last few months and are now on prime day deals at more like their normal price.
It’s sort of like “oooo buy these 6 bottles of wine for £36!” - such wine being £8 full price in Asda. Just utter meh.

Man of Honour
It’s sort of like “oooo buy these 6 bottles of wine for £36!” - such wine being £8 full price in Asda. Just utter meh.

To be fair seem to be throwing some better deals out towards the end - for instance bunch of RAVPower stuff on lightning deals at the moment at "30-40% off" - actually about 14% below their normal price but that is still a reasonable saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom