What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
alita battle angel 7.5 / 10

Didn't think i'd like this one but I really did. The only thing for me was that it seemed to finish without a real ending. Not sure if they're planning a sequel or not.

Caporegime
Yesterday. 8.5/10

THe beatles film. Pretty good, if you know any beatles songs, or id guess a total waste of money. Everyone was very good. Very funny in parts, Typical British romantic comedy type BS.

Soldato

Didn't think i'd like this one but I really did. The only thing for me was that it seemed to finish without a real ending. Not sure if they're planning a sequel or not.
Watched this and thought pretty much the same as you. Would have given it an 8/10 but the ending feels like a sequel is coming, which is not a bad thing but it did feel like it was building to more of a conclusion.

Soldato

That was done deliberately, obviously to leave it open for a sequel, but also to round it off as a self contained "first chapter" if it didn't do well enough to generate a sequel.

Soldato
Watched Icarus without any prior knowledge on the film beforehand. Didn't realize it would go way deeper than just a personal experiment. I've honestly had my doubts about how lucky Bryan Fogel really was stumbling upon the Russian doctor, and the first half went way longer than I thought it should, but still liked it overall.

Watch this myself last night. I guess you could have a point, maybe the Doctor wanted to blow the whistle and sort Bryan Fogel out? Maybe I missed it, but did it ever really explain what the Russian was doing for him initially? He was sending over urine, but for what? Good film though I thought.

Associate
Watched the Bob Lazar UFO film thing on on fletNix yesterday, I'm not really one for conspiracies and such but thought it would be interesting. Very Americanised with weird cuts, attempts at drama and suspense and whatnot but still quite interesting!

Permabanned
Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Been meaning to watch for donkeys years... Probably hasn't aged well, although the special effects at the end were quite good. Unfortunately I found the whole thing quite dull.

Associate
After binging the show itself I finished Neon Genesis Evangellion with the End of Evangellion movie.

it's pretty much:

I still have no idea what I watched or what's going on/10

Soldato
Watched Venom last night, 6/10 it was ok and had it's moments but quite a bland by numbers movie. I can't say either the villain or protagonist were particularly well fleshed out or engaging. To be honest I found myself reading comics during the film with one eye on the action, I don't feel I'd have missed anything had I not watched it.

Associate
Watched Venom last night, 6/10 it was ok and had it's moments but quite a bland by numbers movie. I can't say either the villain or protagonist were particularly well fleshed out or engaging. To be honest I found myself reading comics during the film with one eye on the action, I don't feel I'd have missed anything had I not watched it.

I was utterly bored by Venom. Thought it was more the same formulaic drivel that Hollywood likes to churn out. Similar to what I thought of Captain Marvel. Glad I watched both on the plane.

Back
Top Bottom