Amazon Prime Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Galaxy Watch. Used, Very Good Condition (specified as one scratch less than half an inch in length on the back of the item). They had plenty when I purchased, and some Nearly New for not much more.

Thanks, it's just that I've been looking on Amazon for the galaxy watch both today and yesterday and never saw the price drop below £260ish

I did find one on the argos ebay store, A1 perfect for £170 so I think it's about on par with the ones you've been looking at.

In any case, it's got to be better than my god awful ticwatch s2

Soldato
Got myself an iPhone XS Max for £796 which had a damaged box and Razer Stealth 13 (16GB version) for £1012 which had a damaged box also from the Warehouse sale :) The 20% off Warehouse products is brilliant when you find the Like New items, just need to make sure you read the full description of what's wrong/missing etc.

Looked at the 15" Razer Laptop but to be honest I like the smaller and lighter Stealth 13 which is also capable of a bit of light gaming, runs Apex and Resi Evil 2 absolutely fine from what I've tested so far.

Soldato
Picked up a 4TB portable hard drive but managed to divert my purchase to John Lewis who price matched purple shirts so I could get the drive in white coloured plastic instead of black. Amazon wouldn't price match the black model so they lost the sale.

Associate
Just be careful with electrical items as you get very limited warranty on warehouse items
Got myself an iPhone XS Max for £796 which had a damaged box and Razer Stealth 13 (16GB version) for £1012 which had a damaged box also from the Warehouse sale :) The 20% off Warehouse products is brilliant when you find the Like New items, just need to make sure you read the full description of what's wrong/missing etc.

Looked at the 15" Razer Laptop but to be honest I like the smaller and lighter Stealth 13 which is also capable of a bit of light gaming, runs Apex and Resi Evil 2 absolutely fine from what I've tested so far.

Caporegime
Got a 480gb SSD for £23 to breathe some life in to an old laptop we have lying here.

Wife's bought loads of stuff, as women do. Fire 4k stick, USB leads for me (PS4, go through them like dishwater), phone case, tweezers and anything else she can apply WomenLogic™* to.

*Buying stuff because it's cheap, not because you need it.

Commissario
I ended up getting a new Logitech vertical mouse as my old 602 has a broken middle button and the left button is sometimes a little odd, and I've been getting the odd twinge in my wrist (the vertical mouse is meant to be better for wrists).
A couple of Blu-ray sets.
A 40x jewellers loupe with LED light, for cleaning my airbrush nozzles (I've got a couple of other loupes but unless the light is just right it's hard to see down the nozzle).
An echo dot as my dad's "good" eye is going and he can't read properly any more so I'm hoping it'll make audiobooks easier for him.

Caporegime
I just bought Echo Show, mostly because that my parents can talk to my sister and their grandchildren 180 miles away without the need of a computer (yes I know they can use a phone, don't ask).

Plus I get 6 months Amazon Music Unlimited for 6 months thrown in for free, works out about a free product.

Associate
Cheers, guess I will stick with my Dyson for now.

I'd definitely look into them more, I was looking for something sub £100 but I imagine in the future I'll spend a few hundred for one that connects to an app and has more advanced features. Check out the Eufy ones on Amazon that are on offer until midnight. Seems like it will be really good so far to keep things clean as my cats make a mess constantly, I'll just run it once a day and hoover myself once a week to get to the places it can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom