RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Associate
I ordered on the 12th and hoping some stock arrives in the next few days like the 3800x surprise yesterday. Just need to stop thinking about it now because it's been affecting my work productivity haha

Associate
I mean, they don't even bother making a definitive statement about the stock situation... I heard good things about OCUK but this right here makes me reluctant to buy from them in the future.

Associate
I mean, they don't even bother making a definitive statement about the stock situation... I heard good things about OCUK but this right here makes me reluctant to buy from them in the future.

How could they? From what it seems everybody from Europe is cut off. If they knew what was going on they would obviously tell us. Just now were they getting 3800X in stock out of nowhere. If you look at Gibbo's post, 3900X is expected to be on the 17th. Who knows if stock will arrive at that date.

My experience with OCUK has been good. With every release of something, there is always a **** show. I ordered on the 8th and as soon as OCUK received 3800X in stock, they shipped it out to me and it's currently on the way.

Associate
How could they? From what it seems everybody from Europe is cut off. If they knew what was going on they would obviously tell us. Just now were they getting 3800X in stock out of nowhere. If you look at Gibbo's post, 3900X is expected to be on the 17th. Who knows if stock will arrive at that date.

My experience with OCUK has been good. With every release of something, there is always a **** show. I ordered on the 8th and as soon as OCUK received 3800X in stock, they shipped it out to me and it's currently on the way.
It still doesn't make it right. If they don't know what is going on, then they should just tell us that they literally have no idea. At this point 3 different support agents provided me with a conflicting information which certainly looks like they have no general consensus on what is going on.

Associate
It still doesn't make it right. If they don't know what is going on, then they should just tell us that they literally have no idea. At this point 3 different support agents provided me with a conflicting information which certainly looks like they have no general consensus on what is going on.

Personally, I still think a lorry or two have been nicked; the cargo would be worth hundreds of thousands easily. :p

Sui

Sui

Soldato

They've probably been the most forthcoming with stock updates then any of the other Companies? I think it's wrong to place any blame on OCUK with this release, it's crap across the board. Yes OCUK might have lied, but I severely doubt it.

Soldato
I did forewarn that stocks would be low and to order 3900x as soon as it went live regardless of reviews !

no idea where comments/news/rumors of 'plenty of ryzen chips for launch' came from :(

Associate
I'm just sitting here hoping that the 3900X shipment will miraculously arrive today like the 3800X shipment did yesterday.

The F5 key on my keyboard is getting worn out.

Associate

Whilst he said the 17th there was one due before that on the 12th that was overdue.

Associate
I now have a cpu cooler. Just waiting for cpu, MB, ram and NVME drive - none of which are in stock, no updates and no eta's :(

I'm sure there was an eta on a couple of those when I purchased.

Associate
I now have a cpu cooler. Just waiting for cpu, MB, ram and NVME drive - none of which are in stock, no updates and no eta's :(

I'm sure there was an eta on a couple of those when I purchased.

Damn that's not much fun.

I have:

Case
Cooler
Fans
PSU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
2 X Nvme
New monitors
New desk

Just need that CPU

Associate
Damn that's not much fun.

I have:

Case
Cooler
Fans
PSU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
2 X Nvme
New monitors
New desk

Just need that CPU

I'm only missing the 3900x and Vega 56 Pulse both ordered at OCUK.

What monitors did you go for? I Already have two 24 inch 1080p monitors but want to get either a 1440p or 4k at 27 inch or ultrawide. Just can't decide on anything!

Associate
Back
Top Bottom