Amazon Prime Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thanks, it's just that I've been looking on Amazon for the galaxy watch both today and yesterday and never saw the price drop below £260ish

I did find one on the argos ebay store, A1 perfect for £170 so I think it's about on par with the ones you've been looking at.

In any case, it's got to be better than my god awful ticwatch s2

Amazon's Galaxy Watch listings are awful. This is where I found mine:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07G8QWTX2/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Will see what arrives. If it's no good then I might try a Fossil Sport.

Soldato
Ordered a 20TB WD Mybook Duo @ £333, apparently they have 10TB WD Reds in them which are on sale here for £300+ each so seemed a bargain. Currently have 2x4TB drives which hopefully i can sell to cover some of the costs.

Also got a FireTV 4K stick for my sister.

Still got £140 left on my gift card so if anyone spots owt decent post it.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Ordered a 20TB WD Mybook Duo @ £333, apparently they have 10TB WD Reds in them which are on sale here for £300+ each so seemed a bargain. Currently have 2x4TB drives which hopefully i can sell to cover some of the costs.

That's a great price. I need another 10tb Red, so I've ordered that - should be able to sell the other and the box bare - should only end up costing about 60 quid!

Soldato

Also got a FireTV 4K stick for my sister.

Still got £140 left on my gift card so if anyone spots owt decent post it.

Ordered 2 x 8TB versions of the mybook for 2x £120 - thought that was better value than all the others.

Also ordered Echo 5 with smartplug, Bosch cordless drill and drill bit set, 2 x 4k firesticks, and lots of other bits and bobs

Soldato
Yet again, anything premium is not on offer. Its just turned into a way for them to get rid of old stock that never quite became a hit.

For example. I want a new wireless gaming headset. I looked at the Razer Nari. The non vibrating one is on offer with 34% off which is a decent deal but the ultimate premium version isn't even on offer. Its a joke as per usual.

Soldato
Wasn't planning on getting anything but luckily (if you can see it that way) my G500s seems to be on its way out this evening after 5 years of solid service so bagged myself a G502 at a silly price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom