*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Yeah, pretty hyped again. Might have to buy the 200 page book on CP2077's lore that will be out around Christmas. I was actually going to pre-order it, but Amazon UK only has the Kindle edition listed. The dot com site has the physical edition too.

Soldato
Going to buy it off got like I did Witcher 3, these guys deserve my money.
Really looking forward to it. Going to buy a new gpu as close to release date as I can.

Associate
If you buy direct from GOG do you get cloudsave? Ie. If I reinstall the game a year later will my save game be ready to go? I know it would more than likely be on PC locally still but its pretty handy.

Also is there a benefit to pre-ordering this? Is there anything included thats makes it worth while?

Thanks

Soldato
If you buy direct from GOG do you get cloudsave? Ie. If I reinstall the game a year later will my save game be ready to go? I know it would more than likely be on PC locally still but its pretty handy.

Also is there a benefit to pre-ordering this? Is there anything included thats makes it worth while?

Thanks

Yes, GOG Galaxy has cloud saves.

Soldato
This is my most anticipated game after being a huge fan of Deux Ex. I will upgrade my pc to whatever hardware is required to play this smooth at a decent frame rate. In recent years there has not been a single game that has made me want to do that, hence why I'm still on only a GTX 970.

This game is basically everything I wanted Deux Ex MD to become in terms of the large open world it has created.

The hype is strong.:D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
This is my most anticipated game after being a huge fan of Deux Ex. I will upgrade my pc to whatever hardware is required to play this smooth at a decent frame rate. In recent years there has not been a single game that has made me want to do that, hence why I'm still on only a GTX 970.

This game is basically everything I wanted Deux Ex MD to become in terms of the large open world it has created.

The hype is strong.:D
Same here. Huge Deus Ex fan and I am really looking forward to this. I even downgraded to a 970 myself as nothing really interesting to play these days. Lost interest, but with Cyberpunk 2077:

Back
Top Bottom