• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Waiting for 5700XT Sapphire Aftermarket

Associate
Hello guys.

Current specs

4670k @4GHz
Z97 Sabertooth TUF Mark II
8gb ram (can upgrade)
GTX 970 galax infnini (will sell it in UK as I live in UK)
1080p (usually play on one screen but I do have 3 of these and a 4K TV)

Looking to upgrade to an aftermarket 5700xt
I’m willing to spoon out £420 max.

Anyone got any advice, opinion or support on my decision. Thanks guys

Also I’m looking fo future proof for another 4 years even if it’s just at 1080p

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Well taking that there aren't any yet, and we don't know what models they'll be, and that they're probably about a month away there's not much advise people can give.

Soldato
Hmm wonder who is generally better XFX or Sappire

Sapphire & Powercolor. XFX usually is standard, and Asrock is new to the market, barely started selling in Europe. (I do not know anyone got one).
The big 3 (MSI, Gigabyte, Asus) were up to now hit and miss with AMD cards. Some even had design flaws for 2 years (Asus V64 Strix).
Saying that, MSI has announced 7 5700/XT models already, so it might spice up a bit the market.

Associate
OP
Okay so will keep an eye out next month at

Sapphire
Powercolour
MSI

I will post the card I get and post images and overclocks but might need some of your help for that. I hope to get 2070super-2080 performance that would be really nice.

Back
Top Bottom