*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
maybe I missed the discussion .. so have they now made the star rating of 'restaurants' obvious, so you can filter the zero and 1 rated places ,
revealed in the 'investigative' journalism by the bbc last week ?

... is there even possibility of cross contamination between orders since delivery folks are the same.

Soldato
OP
maybe I missed the discussion .. so have they now made the star rating of 'restaurants' obvious, so you can filter the zero and 1 rated places ,
revealed in the 'investigative' journalism by the bbc last week ?

... is there even possibility of cross contamination between orders since delivery folks are the same.

You can have a 5 star hygiene takeaway but they delivery driver's car could be a dust bin on wheels.

Man of Honour
Any codes for tonight before I place this rediculous fatty order?

No codes today, but check www.Foodhub.co.uk
if you're chosen restaurant is on there it'l likely be cheaper than using Just Eat, no 50p service charge for a start,
and often the restaurants will offer 10% discount on there as they dont have to pay any commision like the have to for Just Eat

Man of Honour
There is literally 0 places when I type my post code into food hub.
Any codes today?

ahh thats a shame, but even Just Eat can be hit or miss as even they arnt in every area,

not seen any codes floating around this week, it's normally friday when just Eat sends them out, or check on Vouchercloud/Vouchercodes,
best thing to do (if you havnt already) is set up a second Just Eat account on a different Email and Never order from it...
you'l soon get emails with codes from JE to that account, then use the code on your main account

Back
Top Bottom