The Tesla Thread

nam

nam

Soldato
with the price changes announced today. Has any one gone back to your broker to arrange a new lease deal or cancelled ?

edit : as I see it you should get the revised performance model with 20" wheels .if you have not been assigned a VIN yet. is that correct??
IsqCf3p.jpg

Last edited:

nam

nam

Soldato
Tesla confirmed by email give them a few weeks and revised prices will be automatically applied. Just waiting for leasing company now to get confirmation from Tesla Europe

Look forward to getting the revised spec with 20" wheels

Soldato
Tesla confirmed by email give them a few weeks and revised prices will be automatically applied. Just waiting for leasing company now to get confirmation from Tesla Europe

Look forward to getting the revised spec with 20" wheels

So if you already ordered an M3 performance with 18" aeros you will now get the new one with 20" wheels?

Soldato
I have no VIN assigned unlike others. Just waiting for Tesla to confirm if I get a new order number

Me either, only put the order in over the last couple of weeks. To be honest, for the kind of miles I do I think the 18" Aeros are the better option anyway. Would rather have the range.

nam

nam

Soldato
Me either, only put the order in over the last couple of weeks. To be honest, for the kind of miles I do I think the 18" Aeros are the better option anyway. Would rather have the range.

yes range and comfort would be the concern for most as we don't have great smooth roads and potholes will be a issue :rolleyes:

Soldato
Swap down to the long range instead of the performance?

You lose 1.2 seconds 0.6 and 17mph top speed but its £3.6k cheaper.

On the plus side the SR+ is now £39,990 (before the grant) so its under the threshold for the additional tax.

nam

nam

Soldato
Tesla stopped the 19" wheels on the LR only Aero's at least for now in the UK

On the plus side the SR+ is now £39,990 (before the grant) so its under the threshold for the additional tax.

Soldato

Pretty sure I read the delivery and documentation fees push it over the £40k mark.

Soldato

The word is the documentation fee is classed as a delivery fee, so the car is still subject to the luxury car tax.

Edit - I didn't mean to echo the above I hadn't refreshed the thread :-/

Soldato
That just seems odd for them to reduce the price seemingly to £10 under the tax threshold and then undo it all with their delivery fee :confused:

So that delivery fee will cost you an additional £1600 in road tax over the first 5 years?

Edit: Just been reading and found this quote "On-the-road charges don’t apply, so vehicle registration, fuel and delivery costs charged by your dealer won’t affect the list price." So looks like it'll be fine

Soldato
That just seems odd for them to reduce the price seemingly to £10 under the tax threshold and then undo it all with their delivery fee :confused:

So that delivery fee will cost you an additional £1600 in road tax over the first 5 years?

Edit: Just been reading and found this quote "On-the-road charges don’t apply, so vehicle registration, fuel and delivery costs charged by your dealer won’t affect the list price." So looks like it'll be fine

It definitely includes delivery - https://insidedvla.blog.gov.uk/2016/03/23/the-way-car-tax-is-calculated-is-changing/

v8Vm5VY.png

Back
Top Bottom