Lian Li PC-011 WGX ROG v2

Associate
Any chance you have the tech sheets /specs ? Pre Order ;) ;)
From the Scorptec link I provided earlier:

Model O11DXL-W
Case Type Tower Chassis
Structure Dual chamber
Dimensions (W)285mm x(H)517mm x(D)490mm
Color White
Material Tempered glass on the front and left side, Aluminum top, and right side panel
Expansion Slot 8
2.5” SSD 11
3.5” HDD 4 (HOT SWAP)
I/O Ports USB3.0 x4,USB3.1 x1,HD Audio , and ARGB controller in the front
M/B Type EEB(35.5cm x 35.5cm) / ATX / Micro-ATX
System Fan 3×12 cm fans or 2x 14 cm fans on the top.(Optional) , 3x 12 cm or 2 x 14 cm fans on the bottom (Optional) , 1 x 12 cm fan options / 3 x 12 cm fans on the side (Optional)
PSU ATX PSU x 3 (Optional)

Associate
Thanks Fatpizza was more wishing for the radiator specs I can guess/summarize but nice to see full specs on lian-li website really. HOpe its not just in white..

Soldato
@Plec think i can get an ITX in the bottom of the case ?
I think you may be able to fit the SM580 into the bottom of that case.

But, this is the more interesting question, why?!?

Do you like angering hormonal woman, nearly at full term, with a case which, from above spec, is larger than your present case that's meant to be swapped out for a smaller option (or hidden away)?

@orbitalwalsh - if we had a separate forum on 'Advice for Expectant Dad's and Things to Avoid' - i would be sending you there. Perhaps Mum's Net may be able to salvage your 'rod and tackle' from being crushed under the weight of your existing Lian Li PC-011 when your wife finds V2 sat on your new space saving desk :D

I look forward to the project build - no spoilers on organs damaged...

Last edited:
Soldato
@Plec haha. Just be a nice fun challenge . Even if not used how it should. Would be an eye opener for Lian Li to fight Phanteks and their awesome designs !

Antecs take on dynamic style case looks good too .
Single chamber though and PSU at the top but damn looks good

Soldato
@Plec haha. Just be a nice fun challenge .
Your wife is still mobile (she's not full on Space Hopper yet) - your challenge would be short lived once found out. That said, would she be able to tell the difference between the original and the V2?

Even if not used how it should. Would be an eye opener for Lian Li to fight Phanteks and their awesome designs !
I've been a big fan of Lian Li for years - on the whole they stick to clean simple lines and quality construction. The Dynamic making for some particularity interesting builds, thanks to its sleek and innovative design - especially for showing off custom loops and RGB enthusiasts. (How many fans do you cram into yours?)

/off topic

Have you decided to stick with yours for the time being? If you stuck to a subtle profile/theme, when kids are in bed, she may see it more of a feature rather than the ending scene of Close Encounters invading the sitting room :D

EDIT: Don't you still own a Jonsbo UMX4 below? - you could use that; smaller footprint and looks sleek?

Nm9fQCq.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I have mine poreordered from scorptec. I'm hoping to do a 3950X build in it with the Asrock Aqua but if I miss out on the motherboard I'll just transfer over my current build.

Associate
Looks like the ETA for the two sites has dropped to middle of September now. Luckily there are no 3900x in Australia so I'm in no hurry for a case.

Back
Top Bottom