** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
Hi All,
The reason for the delay is there was a delay at factory which therefore delayed the air shipment. I am trying to bring these in earlier and should I get an updated ETA I will be sure to let everyone know :)

Associate
Amazon Germany has delayed the shipment to August 28 (one month after the latest July 28). I'm assuming that this is the new date for Europe, including OverClockers. Right?

Associate
Amazon Germany has delayed the shipment to August 28 (one month after the latest July 28). I'm assuming that this is the new date for Europe, including OverClockers. Right?
If it is I'm cancelling mine (originally preordered on the 9th), I don't understand why reviewers haven't been shipped samples yet either?

ps I notice the german prices all went up by €100 from what they were originally priced at, why?

Associate
It's only been 5 days since Alice's message, that the monitors haven't been dispatched from the factor, and were delayed.
So I'd give it a week or longer, and be more patient.

Associate
It's only been 5 days since Alice's message, that the monitors haven't been dispatched from the factor, and were delayed.

I know, but considering the current ETA is next week I thought if they were coming earlier it's possible there might be an update on that, or even just an update on what robertogl had asked.

Associate
Aye, ETA's can be delayed. It would be nice if they were on time.
As I am interested in this monitor, but I'll wait around one month or a few weeks after the reviews come live first.

Associate
I expect Linus Tech Tips to have a review very soon, they've posted pictures of them doing motion blur tests.
Probably verifying the 1ms claim, but having looked at the manual it seems it'll be achieved through some aggressive overdrive, since it says "Once Faster Mode is selected, Motion Blur may occur depending on the content."

Associate
I expect Linus Tech Tips to have a review very soon, they've posted pictures of them doing motion blur tests.
Probably verifying the 1ms claim, but having looked at the manual it seems it'll be achieved through some aggressive overdrive, since it says "Once Faster Mode is selected, Motion Blur may occur depending on the content."

Where did you see this?

Associate
Easy to say when you didn't preorder it two weeks ( some three) ago with the knowledge that it will be released the following week and then told that it won't be and the expected date is just an ETA, instead of being given a more accurate time frame. Also, this must be a pretty big factory, because it's a worldwide delay. :rolleyes:

That one year warranty on a panel this price is a bit concerning

Back
Top Bottom