NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER & 2070 SUPER AVAILABLE TO ORDER TOMORROW AT 14:00 !!!

Sui

Sui

Soldato
If Asus has agreed to hold the £475.00 launch MSRP for a whole month why has the price jumped £55 on the 2070 EVO OC this morning?.

Hopefully just a mistake, I'm planning on getting that card but held off ordering until I have my build finalised, in the knowledge the price would remain :(

Associate
Hopefully just a mistake, I'm planning on getting that card but held off ordering until I have my build finalised, in the knowledge the price would remain :(
This card was part of my build request yesterday at £475 that they haven't replied to yet.
Won't be happy if I'm having to pay more when they said they were holding that price until 7th? August.

Soldato
This card was part of my build request yesterday at £475 that they haven't replied to yet.
Won't be happy if I'm having to pay more when they said they were holding that price until 7th? August.

You could maybe phone them and make sure ?

the only super thing about these cards is going to end up being super over priced .

Associate
You could maybe phone them and make sure ?

the only super thing about these cards is going to end up being super over priced .
Just spoke to customer service on the phone and was informed that Gibbo has manually increased the price to £529.99.
Couldn't give me definitive reason why but said it might be due to Asus withdrawing support for the price hold.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I hope they honour the price for those who pre-ordered

They will, don't worry about that. For those of us waiting to order though it's very frustrating after being told it would be held for a month at £475. I'm aware @Gibbo is on holiday at the moment so don't expect a response until he's back, but it will be interesting to hear why.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
got my eyes on this in a few months :) https://www.overclockers.co.uk/kfa2...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-0a5-kf.html anyone got experience with kfa2 cards??

My experience of KFA cards was of a KFA2 GeForce GTX 970 OC Silent "Infin8" Black Edition card i bought new back in March 2015, had it for 4 years & it was utterly bomb proof & never missed a beat, the only reason i replaced it was i impulse bought a 1070 out of the mm for silly money, ive also got my eye on that same KFA 2070S you have & i'll snaffle one up in a few months once supply has settled down as i can't fault the make at all.

Associate
Just spoke to customer service on the phone and was informed that Gibbo has manually increased the price to £529.99.
Couldn't give me definitive reason why but said it might be due to Asus withdrawing support for the price hold.
That's sucks
Probably Asus doesnt expect the cards to be very popular and the quota of discounted units has reached hence reversing the price.
Well, sometimes you just need to grab something fast when you spotted a good price, who knows is it an incorrect price? when the price will be increased? Or when will it run out of stock?

OcUK Staff
OP

Gibbo has done nothing as I’m on holidays without access to internal systems, I will message HQ and ask why.....

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Ok I’ve spoken to HQ and ASUS about this and it was not acceptable to just change price but in fairness they were not aware of forum deal thread.

ASUS have now agreed to keep the price until August 31st but also imposed a 150pc cap as they are simply worry over supply issues and at present we presold 101pc.

So there you have it price will go up on 31st of this month or when remainder 49 units sell out whichever comes first.

So no more moaning get your wallets out !

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Hi there

Ok I’ve spoken to HQ and ASUS about this and it was not acceptable to just change price but in fairness they were not aware of forum deal thread.

ASUS have now agreed to keep the price until August 31st but also imposed a 150pc cap as they are simply worry over supply issues and at present we presold 101pc.

So there you have it price will go up on 31st of this month or when remainder 49 units sell out whichever comes first.

So no more moaning get your wallets out !

Thank you Gibbo, hope you're having a nice holiday.

Back
Top Bottom