Looking for Miniature painter(s)

Associate
Hi All,

I'm looking for miniature painters to paint the underneath, there's 75 figures per set. The largest fish at the front are 37mm nose to tail.

ZU0rXrG.jpg

I have orders for 6 of these painted sets so far. Each set takes me about 6 days, so I'm looking for someone who can paint faster than I can, and who will charge less than £400 per set. I'm only looking for the painting - figures will be delivered for painting loose, pre-primed, and on painting support base like this - to be sent back in provided padded compartment box.

hjd5hjn.jpg.png

Not sure if £400 and under is a realistic price - but that the absolute maximum budget - so I'm looking for credible lower offer.

Let me know if it interests you,

Cheers,
Kevin.

Last edited:
Permabanned

I can't imaging it being that time consuming to paint them all up to spec. I've an air brush so can get the base colours on quickly. For price, just depends how long it would take but can't see it taking longer than a day of solid painting.

All depends on the level of detail needed on the fish but hard to know without seeing one you've done in person. Shoot me a trust and see what I can do.

Associate
OP
Shoot me a trust

thanks for the response - I'm having difficulty using the trust button - keeps asking me to login in a pop-up window and then denies login - what does trust do? access personal email? mine is
kevin at ntech dot co dot uk [edit] oops, kevin at n7tech dot com.

Last edited:
Associate
Is it just the fish? Do you have a list of the paints used to ensure they match? Also close up pics of a few individuals.

I’ve a fair bit in queue at moment for customers but tbh that isn’t a massive job as initial inspection looks like maybe 3 or 4 main colours and all painted in blocks. Airbrushing main and then finishing and it shouldn’t be too bad. Maybe a couple of evenings work per set.

Drop me a trust message if you want to discuss. (Is you can get it to work). If you can’t I can email you if you still need help.

Associate
OP
Hey Shadow - the fish and the clam-rocks. Colours don't need to be exact - just close enough by eye.

Your right very limited colours, it is just yellow fins, blue-green bodies, white teeth (with black divisions), dark blue-green mouth inner, and I'm changing the eyes to lime green - still black pupils.

I have 6 orders for the fish (not 8 as originally posted, I have 1 order for frogs and another for pyramids which I'll do myself) - and my timescale is by the end of August. I am talking to Gradyhawks from above, but I would prefer to use 2 painters if I can. So if you both like the job then I'll split it and that way I can get all 6 done sooner.

Please email me, I still can't get the "trust" button to work - it's that button next to the "+multi" and "quote" buttons right? it pops up this window and then refuses my login. Any idea what I've done wrong?

7yzDndk.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom