Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Bit harsh? Take that daft spoiler away and leave it one colour and it would look ok to me and i'm in my mid 40s, not my cup of tea but can see you have put a lot of effort into it :)

It did look like that once upon a time before i got abit wild with it haha, you either love it or hate it. Thanks mate!, has been a lot of late nights getting things done. Sponsorship helps a lot though, i get a lot of things for free.

UEyPKXt.jpg
Z9rM6CN.jpg

I don't mind it, people like different things, at least it looks like it is done professionally and done clean.

Kudos on having an idea and following it through.

I just couldn't drive it around here lol

Thanks Raymond! I've never been the type to drive a normal everyday car, i'm just one of those that likes to tinker whether its computers or cars haha :p

Soldato
New car time. Loved the Velar but decided to try the new kid on the block and a little cheaper for a few months.

Evoque First Edition.
Seoul Pearl silver
180bhp diesel MHEV.
It’s a good feature rich car - similar to HSE with extras, so has the interactive display, HUD, adaptive cruise, LED Matrix, ClearSight rearview mirror.

4mv1pYW.jpg
s6ibD9X.jpg
sLlVi2y.jpg
LkjTevM.jpg
iBlioDz.jpg
ImZDmgp.jpg
OKChraF.jpg

It has the new PTA platforms so revised engine mounts and MHEV make the drive away and throttle response much better than the previous car. Easier to park but I’ll miss the Velar cooled massage seats!

Soldato
New car time. Loved the Velar but decided to try the new kid on the block and a little cheaper for a few months.

Evoque First Edition.
Seoul Pearl silver
180bhp diesel MHEV.
It’s a good feature rich car - similar to HSE with extras, so has the interactive display, HUD, adaptive cruise, LED Matrix, ClearSight rearview mirror.

It has the new PTA platforms so revised engine mounts and MHEV make the drive away and throttle response much better than the previous car. Easier to park but I’ll miss the Velar cooled massage seats!

Really like that.. the Mrs wants one of these and they were really comfortable on the test drive.

Soldato
a lot nicer in the white, more importantly - what power is it running? if cack power then not good :D
Will be running stage 3 on this wee 1.2 tsi around 200 ponies. Its a light car so picks up rather quickly. Currently sat at 160.
i think the white on the back of that Golf above, spoils it

is it a BTCC ready car ? :D

Car is sponsored by Power Maxed Racing... if you know you know ;)

Caporegime

Evoque First Edition.
Seoul Pearl silver
180bhp diesel MHEV.

Looks great, very interested to know how you get on with this since it is the logical upgrade to my current car.

Back
Top Bottom