US: The 100

Associate
I was hoping S6 would be finale tbf, they left S5 with a cliffhanger and S6 is really a semi-reboot/rehash of S1-S2 with different paint job. My GF is easily impressed but i'm not lol, its definitely entertaining to watch but the overall plot is more or less the same.

Associate
Stopped wathing this in Season 2 as it was going nowhere after the interesting adaption to their new surroundings. I'm surprised it made it to Season 6, WOW! :D

Man of Honour
I don't find it too bad - it is basically a re-hash of the theme of season 1 and in that respect not the most interesting but on the other hand it does cover a bit of the wider background story.

I dunno why Gman finds it so painful it is still a lot better than most of the **** being pushed out at the moment in other shows even if it is fairly average with a pretty paint job.

Soldato
I don't find it too bad - it is basically a re-hash of the theme of season 1 and in that respect not the most interesting but on the other hand it does cover a bit of the wider background story.

I dunno why Gman finds it so painful it is still a lot better than most of the **** being pushed out at the moment in other shows even if it is fairly average with a pretty paint job.

like you said compared to whats currently on at the moments its not bad its just starting to get a little repetitive.
but they again I keep watching the flash :( so i'm not the best person to ask lol

Associate
I've lost interest in Season 6 after episode 6 or so, probably because it just felt like mixture of S1&2 and I couldn't be bothered to carry on, my GF loves it still so she watched it till the end, Season 7 already been confirmed and its also the final season as well.
Hopefully they will end it in a better way than most TV shows has with their finale.

Soldato
Hows this these days? I kinda lost interest when the prison ship landed i got through some of those episodes then stopped. Kinda might wana get back into it but lost my position of where i stopped. Is there a good episode synopse site that might help me find the last ep i watched?

Man of Honour
I find it watchable - season 5 kind of went a bit downhill in the middle but ended on an interesting note and season 6 while fairly standard stuff does add in some more of the backstory, etc. which keeps it from just being a tedious rehashing of the theme of season 1/2 in a different setting. Still better than a lot of shows out at the moment IMO even though season 6 is fairly average.

Back
Top Bottom