**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Quick question not necessarily specific to the 7 pro. If you’re using gestures to control the phone and want to swipe from left to right in order to mimic the use of a back button, do you have to stretch your thumb all the way to the far side of the screen for the swipe to work (which is how it works on my iPhone and which I don’t like), or will it function by swiping from as far as your thumb will reach?

Soldato
Well I'm not finding the gestures perfect on this either, particularly if you're using a case. The 'swipe up from the bottom' proving hit and miss for example.

It'll all come together with repitition and muscle memory, hopefully

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm trying to convince my wife to move over to Android from an iPhone 8... I have a OP7 pro (which I love), but it's a tad too big for her. At the moment I'm debating a normal OP7 but seems a bit of a trade off in spec.. would I be best to go for something like a p30 pro? She's a moderate user, mainly camera and standard social media apps /browsing as well as MS apps really. Good storage space is essential.

Associate
Picked up a OnePlus Pro 7 in almond yesterday. Last OP I had was the 3. Moved over to Samsung last year, but glad to be back with OP again, even if I have lost a few creature comforts (wireless charging and the pen..I had a Note9).

Very impressed so far, the 90khz refresh being the biggest wow factor, camera hasn't been that bad either. Just getting used to the in screen fingerprint sensor has been the main 'issue'. Right index finger keeps pressing the LED light :D

Soldato
One thing I really miss is casting, Samsungs do it so much better.
Pain trying to cast to either a TV or Firestick from OnePlus phones.

Soldato
Well, my phone has been with ctdi (one plus eu official for a repair)waiting new screen (dropped from about 30cm).

It's been there over 2 weeks and is still "awaiting parts"... Do they not carry stock of anything?

Repair is forecast for next Monday, but I'm skeptical.

Be careful guys, curved screens break very very easily.....

Soldato
Took the included screen protector of the phone today, had started to peel too much on the right side.

See how long it lasts before it gets a scratch.

Back
Top Bottom