** KOLINK BASTION - STANDING STRONG IN PRICE PERFORMANCE **

OcUK Staff
Available this week, we have the new Kolink Bastion. The Bastion is a fully steel front and top panelled case, sporting both an ARGB Strip & ARGB rear 12cm fan, which can be both controlled by compatible 3 Pin motherboards and also the Reset/RGB button on the I/O. Added to this, we have a fully hinged tempered glass side panel, support for 370mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU Coolers and 280mm radiators on the top panel. Added to that we have decent cable management, space for up to 4 x 2.5" SSD's (2 of which are also capable of taking 3.5" drives) and up to E-ATX motherboard support.

Frankly for the money this looks top. Full steel front panelled cases are rare at this price range, and on top of that you've got a combo of ARGB fan & LED strip, a TG side panel that is hinged and an attractive looking case in general. Stock is arriving Wednesday, I expect this will be popular.

Kolink Bastion RGB Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Window @ £56.99 inc VAT

Stylish Kolink Midi-Tower with integrated aRGB LED strip, for motherboards up to E-ATX format, pre-installed 120mm fan with aRGB, including RGB controller and I/O panel control, 2x 3.5/4x 2.5 slots

Only £56.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
there are no vents or fan mounts at the front that i can see and the side vent looks blocked by the motherboard panel. says 2x fans can be fitted to PSU cover.. but i cant see how that works, probably need an image of the case with fans fitted? or air flow diagram

Back
Top Bottom