FIFA 19

Soldato
don't have the coins to do him just like last time :( real crappy timing.
I'm the same, although I struggle to save up coins so I'm likely always in that position. I rarely have enough 86+ rated players going spare in my squad, so realistically I'd always have to buy too.
I've used his NIF in a CAM role and I'm mixed on it. I don't feel great on the ball with him, but he did seem to be in the right place for some headers/tap-ins. I'd really like to try the flashback card, if I could only afford it!

Soldato
I'm having a real issue finding a decent left winger for my premiership or Serie A squads.
I've currently got 90 Mane in my Permiership team and 88 Perisic in my Serie A team, but both just feel off somehow. On the right wing in each team I have 88 Son and 88 Cuadrado and both feel fine. I'm not sure what it is I don't like. Anyone have any suggestions?
I'm considering 89 Douglas Costa for the Serie A squad, but he's a chunk of coins compared to Perisic.
There's a 90 Sane I'm looking at as a Mane replacement or maybe 89 Nedved.

Is there a stat that's low on Mane and Perisic that might explain why I'm not getting on with them that I need to avoid?

Don
OP
I've said it before but Henri Onyekuru is in my top 5 for favourite players, I used to bring him on around the 70th minute but now it's half time, he's just so damn good, obviously quick as **** but the agility and speed turning is unreal.

Caporegime
Finished Silver 1 couldn't be bothered with doing the extra.

Reds were Ilicic, Maddison, Alex Telles - picked Telles.

Nothing in packs really just SBC things.

Just done the Firmino SBC only cost me 45k overall, used some high untradeables in my club that I wasn't using and pack luck from the SBC. Got headliner Lala and 88 Quagliarella which covered the cost nicely.

Back
Top Bottom