Earphones Replacement for Honor 9 Lite

Caporegime
Caporegime
OP
Soldato
My partner got some BT ones from the rainforest which were around £25 which sound pretty good and have the downside of being wireless.
Fixed it for you.

I always bang the drum for RHA; https://www.rha-audio.com

British company, great quality. I'd been through tons of circa £30 earphones and they always died. Then I bought their MA350s for about the same and they blew me away. They don't seem to do them anymore but they were around £35. Then I won a pair of their T20i's and they totally blew me away :cool: :D

Associate
What about a pair of Anker Bluetooth Headphones. The sound isn't amazing but they are compact, wireless and under £20.
"overkill for a budget phone like mine" - this isn't really a thing. You are playing MP3s or streaming so audiophiles will say the sound is crap regardless.
The only thing you need to know about a phone is that it doesn't have the power to support some higher-end headphones.
if you are planning to run your headphones exclusively off your phone or low power output mp3 players, you are better off sticking with low impedance headphones.
Some will say anywhere up to about 60-80 ohms can be run off most phones and mobile devices and computers fine. Past that is where you start to need amplification.
Others might say 40-50 ohms depending on the brand.

Back
Top Bottom