• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zen 2 Owners Thread!

Associate
Guys can you pls test the following? https://extreme.pcgameshardware.de/prozessoren/470191-sammelthread-amd-ryzen-1888.html#post9942313
I loaded up my UV allcore Profile for 4.275GHz and testet with CB R20 and i was able to reduce Power Consumption and Temps by a large margin with a lil tweak :D
Are you sure CB score didn't drop? Suspicious that it is exactly the same in two screenshots

But yes, PPT method works (and much better than undervolting), it takes advantage of optimal power/performance of every core.

Permabanned
Currently Stress testing my cpu using realbench (almost 1 hour) @ 4.3ghz 1.35v temps are 87c custom watercooled.
Sounds about right. What thermal compound You are using ?? I'm maxing at 80 with my monster radiator hehe Try resetting cpu my IHS is far from flat i had to add extra liquid metal and it took 3c down

Last edited:
Associate
its a little over my head!

what would i need to do in bios for it to work on a 3700x?
Nothing just run the app as Admin in Windows. I recommend setting static voltage if you are going to do this. Also it doesnt save progress after reboot so you need to set the clocks each time you boot.

Back
Top Bottom