Weekend in London with 2 young kids - any recommendations?

Soldato
Our kids loved London eye. We had vouchers and paid for fast track...Not cheap still

What hasn't been mentioned is M&M world + transport museum (again latter not chesp) but our kids 4 and 6 loved it.

Diana park at regent park they loved too..
Also hamleys but it's a nightmare and a rip off for adults

Associate
I work at a simulator center no where near London and occasionally we have kids in who just want to have a look, if we are not busy we let them jump in the seat and push some buttons and such. There's an Emirates one in London area that I think do things for kids, like activity sessions and educational trips. Maybe they will be doing an event when you are there with Summer holidays soon? https://www.aviation-experience.com/

There's also the Skyline transport thing for a few quid, seems to include access to the Aviation experience which maybe linked to my first suggestion.

Commissario
Children of that age will be bored stupid in the Natural History museum and nearly as bored in the Science Museum. It doesn’t have the kids gallery that it used to have with lots of buttons to press and handles to turn to make things work any more.

Associate
Children of that age will be bored stupid in the Natural History museum and nearly as bored in the Science Museum. It doesn’t have the kids gallery that it used to have with lots of buttons to press and handles to turn to make things work any more.
My nieces loved both, and they're 6 and 8.

Back
Top Bottom