RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Associate
I spoke to CD, they've got the orders coming direct from AMD now. But still don't know how long until they will get those in. Safe to say, my hopes of having my PC up and running by the weekend are now well dashed.

Associate
On another UK site they have an ETA of 26th July for the 3900x. They didn't have the date before so I think that is their actual current expectation.

I was originally thinking of getting the 3800x but none in stock anywhere and convinced myself that the 3900x would be useful for stuff other than gaming so ordered that on Monday along with an Aorus Elite, both out of stock sigh. Wondering if I should switch back and get a different mb...

Associate
I saw the date on the other site, I'm sure it's been there for a while though.

Regarding the 3800x, overclockers do have those in stock so if you were looking to get one of those as your first choice then next day delivery might help!

Man of Honour
Why not? I find that this is a perfect opportunity to discuss different retailers, in private. If anybody knows of some place where you can actually get 3900x, please PM me
Because this forum is run by and paid for by OCUK retailer, so competitor info/prices and talk are against the forum rules.

I get that there's a problem with AMD providing stock to retailers, but that doesn't excuse breaking the rules.

Associate
you really need that answered?! these forums are paid for and provided by OcUK. go and have a cry on the forums of some other retailers, you might get 3 views and 1 reply from their 10 members. if you're that desperate, instead of typing here, maybe put those fingers to use googling.
Triggered much, Mr. 10k messages forum whale? We are just trying to have a discussion in here without breaking any forum rules.

Soldato
Triggered much, Mr. 10k messages forum whale? We are just trying to have a discussion in here without breaking any forum rules.
triggered?! lol and i'm hardly a 'whale'.....i've been a member for years, barely posting 2 messages a day on average. the discussion you were trying to have is breaking the forum rules. but, anyhow's - have at it, the mods are quite capable of dealing with your 'discussion'

Associate
triggered?! lol and i'm hardly a 'whale'.....i've been a member for years, barely posting 2 messages a day on average. the discussion you were trying to have is breaking the forum rules. but, anyhow's - have at it, the mods are quite capable of dealing with your 'discussion'
Still doesn't break any rules. Private discussions are just that - private and not reflected on the public forums.

Man of Honour
He insulted me first so it's all fair game in my book. All I asked was shoot me a PM, not actually post competitor pricing/websites in here which btw doesn't break any rules.
Simple answer, no competitor talk, and no asking for private messages, this is for product talk and OCUK shop talk, not a price comparison site, any more talk will have your posts deleted and possible suspensions ;)

Associate
Simple answer, no competitor talk, and no asking for private messages, this is for product talk and OCUK shop talk, not a price comparison site, any more talk will have your posts deleted and possible suspensions ;)
I really don't want to continue this conversation because this isn't going anywhere. But just take a quick glance at the rules, there is nothing about "asking for private messages" that is forbidden.

Associate
Regarding the 3800x, overclockers do have those in stock so if you were looking to get one of those as your first choice then next day delivery might help!

Yes, I know, tempting to change the order but I've convinced myself the 3900x will be more useful now. It's not that urgent really, funny how emotive it all gets when you're so close to a new machine.

The memory I ordered is now out of stock too. Wonder if they will have allocated mine out of the stock they had when I ordered or if everything has to be in stock at the same time before they allocate?

Associate
Yes, I know, tempting to change the order but I've convinced myself the 3900x will be more useful now. It's not that urgent really, funny how emotive it all gets when you're so close to a new machine.

The memory I ordered is now out of stock too. Wonder if they will have allocated mine out of the stock they had when I ordered or if everything has to be in stock at the same time before they allocate?
That's a really good question. I hope the motherboard I ordered will still be in stock by the time the 3900x is available

Back
Top Bottom