*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
If I bought a PS4 that’s been banned is that it screwed for online altogether? Or is there a way around it? Seems like a waste of a PlayStation if there’s not.

Caporegime
If I bought a PS4 that’s been banned is that it screwed for online altogether? Or is there a way around it? Seems like a waste of a PlayStation if there’s not.

You've had it which is probably why it was sold. They don't ban consoles on a whim, it's all supposed to be thoroughly investigated and the decision is final according to the support pages. And if there is a way around it, then it's probably against the PSN T&Cs and shouldn't be discussed here. ;)

Associate
That’s ok I was just checking as I’m an Xbox/pc boy no idea about PS4’s.

I’m in the market for one and seen a lot of these very cheap. Won’t be getting one of those!

....so much PS4 only games coming out that look good!

Soldato
who knew this?

Fairly sure it's a recent addition, as it definitely didn't do it in the past

It's been there for least a year now sure of it, it can spoil stuff though if not careful

When you are stuck with only a few trophies left. I don't thinl you can spoil anything. Played a game to death and can't figure out what's left to get.. it's a helping hand to 100% completion a game.
I've read and re-read but cannot see exactly what you are all referring to here...

Associate
Scared to run my PS4 Pro in this heat, on the other hand I'm also thinking that they're built to run in other hot countries so it might be fine. Like a hoover now though with 4K stuff.
Id rather play on console than on a gaming PC in this heat, not sure how people in the US cope but they probably have ACs built in their homes maybe.

Soldato
Scared to run my PS4 Pro in this heat, on the other hand I'm also thinking that they're built to run in other hot countries so it might be fine. Like a hoover now though with 4K stuff.

Should be fine although my pro sounds like its about to take off, I have friends in hot country's who have PS4 not issue other than annoying noises it makes.

Back
Top Bottom