Top Gun: Maverick

Soldato
I never understood the love for top gun. Not my bag at all

Eighties Jerry Bruckheimer movie? You had to be there.

This looks surprisingly awesome. It good that they made Maverick the main character, rather than try to replace him with a youngster and then have Cruise play Maverick as just some token cameo. I hope it's not a misleading trailer.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
67uo87.jpg

Soldato
Comicon video of him on twitter introducing trailer, says planes all real flying and they worked with the navy.
Trailer didn't disappoint, loved the music kicking in

Soldato
I loved the first one, My mum and dad always told me I went through two VHS copies as I wore them out, Watched it HD only recently still as awesome :D

The trailer for this is awesome and enough for me to see it day one

Soldato
looks great!

shocked!

im going to say he isn't flying, but that they filmed him in the front seat? with a pilot in the back

I read last year that he was learning to fly jets for this movie, but I can't believe they actually let him fly an F-15. Maybe take the controls of a dual seat trainer or something. But it's Tom Cruise, so you never know what the hell he'll do for a movie role.

Caporegime
I read last year that he was learning to fly jets for this movie, but I can't believe they actually let him fly an F-15. Maybe take the controls of a dual seat trainer or something. But it's Tom Cruise, so you never know what the hell he'll do for a movie role.

They’re F/A-18 super Hornet‘s.

And they do two seater versions like the F-14’s so he’s not flying, oh and civilians cannot fly military planes.

Back
Top Bottom