Gang of 12 'allegedly' rape British Citizen in Cyprus

Soldato
Allegedly. Judging by her age, how british girls behave on holiday, the recent epidemic of false accusations etc. I doubt the validity of her claim.

Remember all it takes is a woman regretting having sex with you the next morning and you're suddenly in handcuffs.

You’re an utter scumbag.

Soldato
I don't know what Scotland has to do with anything. In my home country its over 90% especially since the third wave of feminism hit. The crime is so heinous that even with minimal evidence you are done for. The fact is that most cases fall apart quick especially when any sort of evidence comes up such as phone records. Your reputation, career etc. might be ruined forever though which is one of the reasons there are talks about harder punishments for false accusers.
so you or someone you know has been accused of rape? that has to be the only explanation for the utterly idiotic tripe you're insistent on posting here. or have you got a gerbil running round inside your head telling you what to type?

Soldato
so you or someone you know has been accused of rape? that has to be the only explanation for the utterly idiotic tripe you're insistent on posting here. or have you got a gerbil running round inside your head telling you what to type?
The constant stream of wealthy successful men getting dragged through the mud is not enough for you? We've got to the point were professional men are refusing to meet women alone without a chaperone. I'm sure you and your pals down at the local irish pub are not feeling the fallout of #metoo and #believeallwomen. Try to be successful and attractive and maybe you'll see.

Soldato
The constant stream of wealthy successful men getting dragged through the mud is not enough for you? We've got to the point were professional men are refusing to meet women alone without a chaperone. I'm sure you and your pals down at the local irish pub are not feeling the fallout of #metoo and #believeallwomen. Try to be successful and attractive and maybe you'll see.
Failed attempt at an insult to deflect. Nice try. So that’s a yes, one of your successful pals has been accused of rape then I take it? I say one of your pals as I doubt it’s you is the successful one as the level of intelligence you’re displaying here would seem to exclude that possibility. Unless it’s mum and dads money you’re feeding off?

Soldato
I'm afraid this thread is a bit of a yikes from me.

Look i'm super critical of all the #MeToo etc

But when it's involving potentially 12 dudes running a train on a girl who is drunk i'm inclined to believe her here. I wonder what their defence will be?

You do see this type of thing with drunk lad culture in those places though. So many women report being harassed etc I mean even as a guy you will get harassed by drunk retards. Either way I really hope the law comes down on them hard, because it's a truly disgusting case.

Caporegime
Failed attempt at an insult to deflect. Nice try. So that’s a yes, one of your successful pals has been accused of rape then I take it? I say one of your pals as I doubt it’s you is the successful one as the level of intelligence you’re displaying here would seem to exclude that possibility. Unless it’s mum and dads money you’re feeding off?
I don’t agree with him, but stop insulting him. This thread will just be locked if it carries on.

Soldato
I don't have time to respond to the vast amounts of childish insults and stupidity in this thread. Its like me saying: Is any of your pals a rapist? If not then they don't exist. You realise how dumb you sound or you had a few tonight?

All I claimed is that according to statistics, recent trends and common knowledge of how british girls behave on holidays her claim is most likely false and of course I could be totally wrong.

Soldato
I don't have time to respond to the vast amounts of childish insults and stupidity in this thread. Its like me saying: Is any of your pals a rapist? If not then they don't exist. You realise how dumb you sound or you had a few tonight?

All I claimed is that according to statistics, recent trends and common knowledge of how british girls behave on holidays her claim is most likely false and of course I could be totally wrong.

Problem is you've gone too far to the opposite side now acting like all women can't be believed. You are/end up just as bad as the rabid #MeToo false claimers.

Caporegime
It might be a good idea to wait for the court case to finish before commenting or you might all be arrested for contempt of court for possibly biasing the jury.

Soldato
Sorry, slightly OT - I remember when I was backpacking, I formed an opinion through my experiences that the most obnoxious, rude people I'd met in my entire time travelling were the Israelis. I might have been a bit unlucky with the groups I met, granted.

Does that opinion make me antisemitic? So much gun-jumping these days it's mental.

Soldato
Sorry, slightly OT - I remember when I was backpacking, I formed an opinion through my experiences that the most obnoxious, rude people I'd met in my entire time travelling were the Israelis. I might have been a bit unlucky with the groups I met, granted.

Does that opinion make me antisemitic? So much gun-jumping these days it's mental.

I mean no...

To go from reading your comment to thinking he hates jews is pretty moronic.

Soldato
I don’t agree with him, but stop insulting him. This thread will just be locked if it carries on.
The question is not meant as an insult. I’m merely trying to fathom the reasoning for his postings. The question of intelligence is linked to the postings and the veiled insinuation that he is successful and attractive. But I’ll question no further as you are indeed correct that the thread will be locked and I don’t want my questioning to be the reason.

Soldato
It might be a good idea to wait for the court case to finish before commenting or you might all be arrested for contempt of court for possibly biasing the jury.

Is there a court order restricted reporting on this case? No?

Oh, you were trying to make an oblique reference to the serial criminal Tommy Robinson, you're so funny! (Just not in the way you intended)

Soldato
My colleague was telling me that she encountered some crazy Israelis boys in Aia Napa who were having a blow out before their 2 year national service. She then also encountered the aftermath of said national service. She wasn't surprised by the allegations at all.

Man of Honour

That is not an ‘uncommon’ view, and views like this is what I was alluding to in my original post. In my very limited experience, those I met whilst travelling (which were exclusively men) were rude / self-entitled and, as a seemingly defining characteristic, sexually aggressive.

You can’t tar everyone with the same brush though, especially for really serious things like the story in the OP. But I did actually have that thoughts along these lines rather than “pah, drunk British tourist”. It’s kind of interesting.

Ultimately, you can’t judge individuals you haven’t met.

Soldato
"I know nothing about this case, but I have decided it's the womans fault and the boys are innocent victims"

Maybe read up on the case. Sounds disgusting and the fact you think the woman is 100% at fault is disturbing and something has clearly happened and maybe not all of the accused are guilty but time will tell if/when they get charged etc and goes to court.

Back
Top Bottom