Gang of 12 'allegedly' rape British Citizen in Cyprus

Caporegime
Maybe read up on the case. Sounds disgusting and the fact you think the woman is 100% at fault is disturbing and something has clearly happened and maybe not all of the accused are guilty but time will tell if/when they get charged etc and goes to court.

Read the thread idiot, and note the quotations marks....

Caporegime
I have an old school friend on FB. You know one of those ones that never grows up. He has been club repping in Magaluf for the past decade or more. The stories he used to come out with are unbelievable at times.

Like this one of a woman who gave oral sex to 24 men for a bottle of drink.

https://metro.co.uk/2014/07/03/brit...en-in-magaluf-for-a-2-bottle-of-cava-4785959/

I am not saying the woman wasn't raped but it wouldn't surprise me if she was up for a bit of gang banging initially and it got a bit out of control.

Soldato
Truly disgusting.

Regardless of the victim's behaviour she should be able to drink and get drunk without the fear of being raped.

This.

But what gets me is this "An Israeli diplomat was present in court and said they would monitor but not interfere with the case."
I bet they will.
If found guilty they should get 15-30 years in a Cyprus prison.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Truly disgusting.

Regardless of the victim's behaviour she should be able to drink and get drunk without the fear of being raped.

i agree but people in general should apply some common sense though in certain situations. Unless of course there's a drastic change in society and everyone becomes nice and caring.

Permabanned
Truly disgusting.

A view which is at odds with police advice and advertising, and although accurate and admirable in an ideal world, is far from sound thinking in the real world. There are those who would take advantage of a woman incapacitated morally and physically through drink or drugs just as easily as a thief would a wallet left on the bar. Both men and women who become so drunk as to be unwary of developing situations have increased the risk of becoming prey, it's well documented and a personal choice.

Back
Top Bottom