Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
OK, in that case phone up as normal and you explain to the advisor you want to have two different accounts, as you want to use the F&F code.

You can even say that a relative of yours with a F&F code is moving in with you and they'll be paying the TV bill, but since it is your property you want your name on both accounts. If they cannot use the F&F code on your already existing account, then make sure you tell them to open a brand new TV-account.

Should be easy, provided you get through to someone reasonable.

im baffled, so i finally get the new account sorted placed order and install date confirmed.
now the code has already been used! they are asking me if i can get another one then they will apply discount.

the strange thing is, the code on the link has changed from the code i had when i was previously trying?

i obviously cant remember the orginal code i had but this is definitely different now...
the helpful agent said the code may have been allocated to someone else, it was find the other day they just wouldnt apply it to my existing account.

Associate
Looking at my Sky account it appears my offers are coming to an end. Can you help advise the kind of deal i should be looking to negotiate @superdumper & @MissChief?

Current package:
1 x Sky Q 2TB Box
1 x Sky Q Mini Box
Sky Entertainment
Sky Box Sets
Sky Sports - Complete Pack
Sky SportsHD
Sky HD
Sky Q Multiscreen Pack

I am tempted to take movies depending on price.

thank you in advance!
Dan

Caporegime
OP
Looking at my Sky account it appears my offers are coming to an end. Can you help advise the kind of deal i should be looking to negotiate @superdumper & @MissChief?

Current package:
1 x Sky Q 2TB Box
1 x Sky Q Mini Box
Sky Entertainment
Sky Box Sets
Sky Sports - Complete Pack
Sky SportsHD
Sky HD
Sky Q Multiscreen Pack

I am tempted to take movies depending on price.

thank you in advance!
Dan
More Super's forte than mine I'm afraid.

Associate
i really appreciate your effort @superdumper you dont have to do this in your time off.

Not a problem. Soon as I have an update I'll let you know and give you the code without you having to open the email. But this may be tomorrow, so thanks for being patient. :)

@Dan_P , with standard retentions offers minimum would be £53, but it could also be £60. It all depends on your previous offers, your account history and lots of other things as well.

Associate
More Super's forte than mine I'm afraid.

No problem thanks for replying though.

@Dan_P , with standard retentions offers minimum would be £53, but it could also be £60. It all depends on your previous offers, your account history and lots of other things as well.

Ok sorry is that £60 with or without movies? If without can you advise with?

Soldato
So I'm moving again in just over 2 weeks time, so its another new Sky package for me. TV+Broadband+Q+Mini+Sports... the whole shebang.

I am aware though that I have requested 2 codes previously in the past - so although I am interested in another one, I do feel as if I'm extracting the urine just a little. Before I bother you kind folks with trust messages, do either of you have any objection to providing a code to somebody who would seem to be a serial code-hoarder?!

Caporegime
OP
So I'm moving again in just over 2 weeks time, so its another new Sky package for me. TV+Broadband+Q+Mini+Sports... the whole shebang.

I am aware though that I have requested 2 codes previously in the past - so although I am interested in another one, I do feel as if I'm extracting the urine just a little. Before I bother you kind folks with trust messages, do either of you have any objection to providing a code to somebody who would seem to be a serial code-hoarder?!
I don’t have any codes left for you. Trust message @superdumper and see if he’s willing.

Soldato
Just wondering as sometimes new customer deals don't work if you left them and want to return, is this the same with the codes here?

I was last a sky customer around 3 years ago. My virgin deal is up end of this month so just looking at all options

Caporegime
OP
Just wondering as sometimes new customer deals don't work if you left them and want to return, is this the same with the codes here?

I was last a sky customer around 3 years ago. My virgin deal is up end of this month so just looking at all options
You’d be a new customer to Sky then. 12 months away is then a new customer.

Associate
Thanks for the heads up, he doesn't seem to have trust enabled but hopefully he'll drop by the thread.

I have trust enabled, other people have contacted me through that. To answer the question, I do not mind providing you with a code, as they expire if not used anyway.

Send me your email via trust or PM here and I will forward you a code later tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers

Associate
I’ve currently got broadband with Sky. Is there a good way to upgrade to a TV package? I’ve no Sky dish to use if this makes any difference.

So yeah, a dish gets installed by the engineer during installation. You can add TV by calling up and adding TV to your subscription, but you’re also eligible to a friends & family code which would give you a better discount to sign up with TV.

Soldato
My wife's just cancelled our Sky TV and broadband deal, but has kept the broadband.

Would I be able to sign up to a new TV Sky Q deal in my name and use the F&F discount?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom