*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
Does Beta 4 work fine with Vodafone? Had trouble with Beta 3, couldn't send/receive calls/texts but could use data, probably something to do with carrier settings not compatible/updated

Soldato
Just watched a video on the newest beta software. It looks great; looking forward to iOS13, but, do we have a rough time/guess as to official release?

Disregard, just heard September. Hopefully i'll be able to update as I won't have any access to my computer from August onwards :(

Caporegime
It doesn't seem to be getting better to me - the Touch ID delay seems to have been fixed but there is a lot of delay in other parts of the OS now. And Safari is completely broken for me. It just opens up, sits there and then crashes again after about 10 seconds. Totally unusable even with a reboot. So I had to download Microsoft Edge to browse the web. Will have to wait until public beta 4 before it will presumably be fixed.

Soldato
It doesn't seem to be getting better to me - the Touch ID delay seems to have been fixed but there is a lot of delay in other parts of the OS now. And Safari is completely broken for me. It just opens up, sits there and then crashes again after about 10 seconds. Totally unusable even with a reboot. So I had to download Microsoft Edge to browse the web. Will have to wait until public beta 4 before it will presumably be fixed.
Odd, i've never had any issues with Safari on my xs max on any of the betas, I was getting a black screen with spinning wheel when I unlocked the handset and a few glitches with the camera but both seem to be working fine now cant say ive noticed any other issues yet on 3

Caporegime
Odd, i've never had any issues with Safari on my xs max on any of the betas, I was getting a black screen with spinning wheel when I unlocked the handset and a few glitches with the camera but both seem to be working fine now cant say ive noticed any other issues yet on 3

Perhaps my iPad mini 4 is getting a bit long in the tooth now. :p Unless Apple are botching things up with this separation of iPad OS from iOS.

Back
Top Bottom