• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo ETA for 3900x?

Soldato
Meanwhile...

Good things come to those who are impatient!

IMG-20190719-180201.jpg

Caporegime
OP
Lol, im sitting here with the box in my hand and a box cutter in the other hand. I cant quite seem to bring myself to do it!

I figured I would wait...no biggy...12/24 thread has a better ring to it...;):D

I knew I would have installed the 3700x great it is and just in my heart knew I should have waited for a 3900X...then you gotta sell it...take a loss...and faff...

Good things come to those that wait amigo !

Soldato
I've finally decided to go for the 3900x. The extra cores feel like a better upgrade than the 3700x and my motherboard won't accommodate the 3950x. One of the attractions of going AMD is the drop in upgrades.

I'm offshore for the next 3 weeks so happy to pre order now, I can wait. :)

Although slightly disappointed with this response from CS:

Thank you for your webnote, sorry Garry due to the sheer number of pre-orders we have, we are not going to be able to provide a queue number, but we have enough on order to cover all pre-orders.

Make of that what you will!

P.S. @easyrider get your signature fixed. ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Guess it's simply a case of not knowing how many they'll get or when they they will get them. The only thing they appear to know is how many they've ordered... :(

Back
Top Bottom