• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Associate
How the temps settings it on silent? It's a slight buzz... But he's I can see it getting annoying. Might do the same

I'm honestly not sure, I have yet to reinstall all of my monitoring software. But it was driving me insane, so it had to go on silent, and I very much doubt one M.2 is going to send temps through the roof... at least, I hope not! :D

Associate
I'm honestly not sure, I have yet to reinstall all of my monitoring software. But it was driving me insane, so it had to go on silent, and I very much doubt one M.2 is going to send temps through the roof... at least, I hope not! :D
I have 2 NVME and it runs really cool even while gaming

Associate
Okay, so should be fine then. I might stick the case fans back of standard though, just to be on the safe side.
I noticed that if you make the fans check temps from the board they run at a static speed and never change. On my O11 Dynamic I have the 3 bottom intake on Silent using CPU as source. The other 3 side intake fans are on Silent using MB so they run static at decent speed. Finally the 3 fans in my 360mm AIO on Standard using CPU as source.

Soldato
Anyone seen an adapter for the internal USB header that is a right angle? The location of the header means it's sat under a GPU and the cable from my Phanteks P600s is quite chunky and straight so it means you cant use it as you cannot seat the GPU as it will be stopped from seating correctly due to the cable pushing it up.

If there was a right angle adapter that would solve the issue, might get onto Phanteks about it unless someone has already seen one?

Associate
Anyone seen an adapter for the internal USB header that is a right angle? The location of the header means it's sat under a GPU and the cable from my Phanteks P600s is quite chunky and straight so it means you cant use it as you cannot seat the GPU as it will be stopped from seating correctly due to the cable pushing it up.

If there was a right angle adapter that would solve the issue, might get onto Phanteks about it unless someone has already seen one?

I'm also on the lookout for this.. same case, same board.. same issue! I've looked online without much success.. pity AsRock don't bundle an adapter.. I can't really believe they didn't spot this issue during testing.. it's pretty obvious with a vaguely high end GPU that'll restrict it.

Associate
I'm also on the lookout for this.. same case, same board.. same issue! I've looked online without much success.. pity AsRock don't bundle an adapter.. I can't really believe they didn't spot this issue during testing.. it's pretty obvious with a vaguely high end GPU that'll restrict it.
I have an issue with the USB 3.0 in my previous Asus board because it was in the bottom next to my 120mm fans, the Taichi has it on the side so problem solved for me. I did see the 2.0 ones are in the bottom.

Soldato

Ty for mentioning it , i'll look for a different board when i decide to by a new cpu as have the same case.

Associate
Question for Taichi owners. How are you getting on with the onboard audio? For me, the stock windows drivers automatically switch from speakers to headphones when I plug in my headphones (and also keeps the separate volume for both). But when I install the audio drivers from the AsRock site, Speakers/Headphones are no longer separate and it keeps the same volume for both - the headphone impedance also can't be changed (stuck at over 1000). Anyone else experience the same? I've uninstalled it and gone back to the windows drivers for now

Associate
Question for Taichi owners. How are you getting on with the onboard audio? For me, the stock windows drivers automatically switch from speakers to headphones when I plug in my headphones (and also keeps the separate volume for both). But when I install the audio drivers from the AsRock site, Speakers/Headphones are no longer separate and it keeps the same volume for both - the headphone impedance also can't be changed (stuck at over 1000). Anyone else experience the same? I've uninstalled it and gone back to the windows drivers for now

I use an external sound card, the Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1, and was wondering if the onboard is superior or not. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom