The Witcher series (Netflix)

Associate
Since this is a younger Geralt, I wonder if through the show, he'll end up gaining some of his scars. Have to imagine they'll give him his big face scar at some climactic point.

Man of Honour
That trailer was pretty decent to be fair if a little cliched at times. Though for some reason I got a bit of a Children of Dune vibe from it.

Soldato
the fact that the series is based on the books was enough to get me onboard, the book series is amazeballs - first two are short stories to set the scene and the last five are one epic tale.

Caporegime
Oooh, the bit with Yennefer was intriguing. She starts off looking disfigured and rather plain and then you see her all glamorous at the end. Dunno what that's all about. I will probably have to sign up and watch!

Soldato
Oooh, the bit with Yennefer was intriguing. She starts off looking disfigured and rather plain and then you see her all glamorous at the end. Dunno what that's all about. I will probably have to sign up and watch!

It's from the books, she used to be a hunchback until she found a spell to make her beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom