FIFA 19

Caporegime
Crouch is a good ragequit sub, if you’re 3-0 up and you stick him on and bang a header in I’ve found it really winds people up :D

The latest futties vote was a waste of time, putting SMS and Walker together is a joke then having the Serie A fans splitting their vote with Manolas...

Last edited:
Soldato
Crouch is a good ragequit sub, if you’re 3-0 up and you stick him on and bang a header in I’ve found it really winds people up :D

The latest futties vote was a waste of time, putting SMS and Walker together is a joke then having the Serie A fans splitting their vote with Manolas...

All about FB Doumbia for a rage quit sub. He's an absolute monster, invariably bursts through defenders, seemingly impossibly, and buries everything.

Ree

Ree

Associate
managed to do firmino :) 18k to spare and really depleted my club of high rated cards. no cf to cam on market nice one ea well done! objective is there but thats still not acceptable that not enough of them are in packs.

Also, on a side note, NIF Courtois or FUTTIES Neto?

courtois imo.

Soldato
I'm liking Ramos in a CM 3 with De Rossi & Aouar, him & De Rossi compliment eachother well, De Rossi is a wall, Ramos is like hurling bricks at someone.

2 more Ligue 1 goals/wins for Kimpembe!

Soldato
managed to do firmino :) 18k to spare and really depleted my club of high rated cards. no cf to cam on market nice one ea well done! objective is there but thats still not acceptable that not enough of them are in packs.

courtois imo.

Yeah I don’t get the reason for CF to CAM shortage, EA could easily give them out as part of daily objective rewards, but seem to choose not to

I have about 40 RB -> RWB cards that I’ll never use from daily objectives

Ree

Ree

Associate
made some more changes to my squad. just need to get coins saved to replace lingard with rttf fabinho or tots fernandinho.

2a18036523378260b976b9802bccca8b.jpg

Ree

Ree

Associate
doherty is better for headers but aurier is the better tackler. both are very decent its basically pick your poison type deal.

Back
Top Bottom