Manspreading, the curse of . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It's just the nanny state trying to control how people sit by making buzzwords that people with nothing better to do in life cling onto. Isn't this the very essence of Fascism? in totalitarian states most of the policing is done by normal people to one another and people start acting (or in this case sitting) a certain way out of fear of being reported or attacked by the conformists etc.

You seem triggered, exactly what she wanted and you fell for it?

Soldato
It's just the nanny state trying to control how people sit by making buzzwords that people with nothing better to do in life cling onto. Isn't this the very essence of Fascism? in totalitarian states most of the policing is done by normal people to one another and people start acting (or in this case sitting) a certain way out of fear of being reported or attacked by the conformists etc.

An art student in her early 20's is the facist nanny state now? Evil empires just aren't what they used to be.

Soldato
Fairly sure men need to sit like that in some situations, even heard Joe Rogan mention that mens hips were different joint wise which forced the legs out more (Not to mention not wanting to crush your balls)

I mean yea there's a limit, no one needs to be doing the splits, but this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion and now it's just tiny minorities on the extreme social justice weirdos end scream, weirdo incel neck beards screaming back and people being dragged along thinking it's a real issue

I don't go on public transport, I sit how I like.

public transport is for the poor. I like to spread myself when I like.

I resent these 2 posts.

This is because not everyone have the choice of driving. I have sight in one eye only and that wears a -27 lens with a corrected vision of just 2 metres. It means that I'm not road legal in this lifetime.

Permabanned
I resent these 2 posts.

This is because not everyone have the choice of driving. I have sight in one eye only and that wears a -27 lens with a corrected vision of just 2 metres. It means that I'm not road legal in this lifetime.
I just stated a fact would you rather I lied?

Plus I don't care about man spreading, it really isn't a thing to even think about.

Associate
Meh, would just sit with my legs over the edges, plenty comfy I'm sure.

Using the trains every day I see bags in seats as a bigger issue, or people (usually women) "reserving" seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom