What Good games are due before the end of the year?

Soldato
Outer worlds absolutely along with divinity fallen hero’s, also looking forward to

• Transport fever 2 (acquired taste)
  • Heavy rain
  • Edge of eternity (in early access atm)
  • The settlers
  • Age of wonders planetfall
  • Phoenix point
  • Shenmu 3 (don’t mind Japanese style games since dragon quest 11 getting me into them)
  • Ghost recon breakpoint

Associate
July 26 Wolfenstein: Youngblood
August 27 Control
September 10 Gears 5
September 13 Borderlands 3
September 24 The Surge 2
September 27 Code Vein
October 4 Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
October 25 The Outer Worlds
October 25 CoD: Modern Warfare
November 15 Star Wars JFO
November 22 DOOM Eternal

Associate
Outer worlds absolutely along with divinity fallen hero’s, also looking forward to

• Transport fever 2 (acquired taste)
  • Heavy rain
  • Edge of eternity (in early access atm)
  • The settlers
  • Age of wonders planetfall
  • Phoenix point
  • Shenmu 3 (don’t mind Japanese style games since dragon quest 11 getting me into them)
  • Ghost recon breakpoint

If you like heavy rain I whole heartily recommend their other games, Beyond Two Souls and Detroit become Human. I like detective style things, films, movies, shows etc, but found the other two games to be much more interesting! I was expecting it to be the other way around (Heavy rain is still great however!).

I'm looking forward to
Mount and Blade Banner lord(Have a feeling it will be over hyped and lead to disappointment...)
The Age of Empire games on Game pass
Halo Master Cheif collection on PC
GTFO https://store.steampowered.com/app/493520/GTFO/ A Dark Left 4 dead style game, just need some friends to play it.

Soldato
If you like heavy rain I whole heartily recommend their other games, Beyond Two Souls and Detroit become Human. I like detective style things, films, movies, shows etc, but found the other two games to be much more interesting! I was expecting it to be the other way around (Heavy rain is still great however!).

I'm looking forward to
Mount and Blade Banner lord(Have a feeling it will be over hyped and lead to disappointment...)
The Age of Empire games on Game pass
Halo Master Cheif collection on PC
GTFO https://store.steampowered.com/app/493520/GTFO/ A Dark Left 4 dead style game, just need some friends to play it.

Opps, yes I actually meant Detroit become human lol. Last one being released I believe on pc, but will give the others a look. :)

If you like those genre of games, if you have not already done so, would take a peek at “The Council” a pretty awesome game.

Back
Top Bottom