Apex Legends BR

Soldato
Back to Back to back wins this morning with 2 random guys - joined up after first game and won 2 more! - nice.

The devotion with extended mag and turbo plus gold barrel mod is DISGUSTING.....so much damage
I find similiar with the havoc! Just don't find it enough I tend to run into the ammo but with a triple take :(

Soldato
Not sure what was in the small update that went out yesterday...but I was in a good little last two scrap in a late circle at Thunderdome...and the game locked up :(

Between the crashes, freezes, and code:leaf errors, it's becoming a proper trial to enjoy the game atm.

Ok, I'll let Apex off the crashes...turns out my weeks old 2070 has died....sparklies in any game, followed by crashes.

And I thought it might be nice to go back to PC gaming after being away a few years...instantly reminded what a ballache it is half the time.

Soldato
Ok, I'll let Apex off the crashes...turns out my weeks old 2070 has died....sparklies in any game, followed by crashes.

And I thought it might be nice to go back to PC gaming after being away a few years...instantly reminded what a ballache it is half the time.

Weeks old? Sorry for your loss. Take it retailer will RMA? Excuse for a super??

Associate
qued up solo in ranked, gold

managed to find a triple take, so was doing mid range battles, got 3 kills

mirage gets downed and thirsted, i flank round and miss all my triple take shots at close range

to which he replies " delete the game you tetris "

stats come up, he got 40 damage and 0 kills, I got 3 kills 600 damage from the first few fights

some people in this game really have a warped way of thinking

Soldato
qued up solo in ranked, gold

managed to find a triple take, so was doing mid range battles, got 3 kills

mirage gets downed and thirsted, i flank round and miss all my triple take shots at close range

to which he replies " delete the game you tetris "

stats come up, he got 40 damage and 0 kills, I got 3 kills 600 damage from the first few fights

some people in this game really have a warped way of thinking

In my experience, the ranked brackets in every game people get quite agitated and play the blame game the higher one climbs on the ladder. It is a major drawback of any competitive game that gets ranked system, it becomes less about enjoying the game and more about climbing the skill ladder, starts to feel like a job.

Soldato
I've had to stop playing ranked with one of my friends, it sucks. I recently hit platinum and he's stuck in silver, he's just not been enjoying the games in gold and plat. Now we just play unranked together.

Does anyone else struggle to play Apex solo? I get a lack of motivation if I'm queuing solo, I much prefer playing with people on discord. I find the bad team mates infinitely more frustrating when solo, too.

Associate
I've had to stop playing ranked with one of my friends, it sucks. I recently hit platinum and he's stuck in silver, he's just not been enjoying the games in gold and plat. Now we just play unranked together.

Does anyone else struggle to play Apex solo? I get a lack of motivation if I'm queuing solo, I much prefer playing with people on discord. I find the bad team mates infinitely more frustrating when solo, too.

Ive just reached Plat in solo's it was a nightmare it do admit!

Associate

I guess you could create a temporary new account and play with him?

Associate
the only game I actually enjoy playing, as of now.. unless, its randoms, holy crap its soul crushing. Luckily I found a guy to play with, but he was not online tonight

randoms it is, how bad can it be? well.. https://imgur.com/a/HjH6dln in what planet is that balanced? I don't mind low level players, but two on my team, and champion squad.. is this game seriously taking the ****? They should make it so solo's que with other solos and pre made have their own map

also, is there no transferrable skills from other games to this? It's like my team mates have never used a keyboard and mouse in their life. Hopefully my friend will be on tomorrow, because playing with randoms makes me want to delete this horror show from my PC once and for all

on plus side, I managed to get 3k damage badge yesterday and got into PLAT, which is nice.. with randoms, I had 1 kill in 5 games, because I had to constantly 1 v 3 squads, they dropped so fast I thought the enemies were cheating

Associate
I haven't really bothered with ranked mode. Anytime I'm on i tend to end up trying to do the stupid daily challenges with characters I don't use instead of actually just playing the game. I think its becoming detrimental to my enjoyment of the game. Need to just learn to ignore them.

Caporegime
I haven't really bothered with ranked mode. Anytime I'm on i tend to end up trying to do the stupid daily challenges with characters I don't use instead of actually just playing the game. I think its becoming detrimental to my enjoyment of the game. Need to just learn to ignore them.

daily challenges are easy and i normally do at least 1-2 per game. like i had 2 for caustic yesterday one to do with top 3 and one to do with dealing 75 damage with gas. got both in my first game.

also you only need to do 10 per week after that you get less benefit from them. so 7 x 3 = 21. if i see one i don't like the look of i ignore it. like all the shotgun ones as an example. get 5 headshots with a shotgun - no thanks. get 5 shotgun kills with mirage - no thanks.

as soon as i get 10 i ignore them. you only need to really be hitting 10 per week. so ignore the ones that don't suit your play style.

Associate
daily challenges are easy and i normally do at least 1-2 per game. like i had 2 for caustic yesterday one to do with top 3 and one to do with dealing 75 damage with gas. got both in my first game.

also you only need to do 10 per week after that you get less benefit from them. so 7 x 3 = 21. if i see one i don't like the look of i ignore it. like all the shotgun ones as an example. get 5 headshots with a shotgun - no thanks. get 5 shotgun kills with mirage - no thanks.

as soon as i get 10 i ignore them. you only need to really be hitting 10 per week. so ignore the ones that don't suit your play style.

Yeah I know, I only aim for getting 10. But the trouble is I don't know what 3 you are going to get. Some are easy some are a ball ache. Also don't know what days a week (last week only got on for 3 or 4 days so squeezing 10 out of that in a couple of hours a day is tough sometimes) I could be on to try and get them so that can be annoying also, so I can waste time trying to get the extra painful ones -_-. Then next day you log in and its 3 in a row of "play a game as X character" or something equally as easy.

Associate
How is this game shaping up these days? I played it a lot at the start but then quickly lost interest, I think I might just be burnt out completely from BR games after so much PUBG but I am curious about this game and its ranked mode, is it still popular?

Soldato
How is this game shaping up these days? I played it a lot at the start but then quickly lost interest, I think I might just be burnt out completely from BR games after so much PUBG but I am curious about this game and its ranked mode, is it still popular?

yeah -- plenty of people on/around the discord. Ranked is good but a different game to casual. Much more about making sure you get to the last 5 squads etc to score points and not loose any. You need to be more calculated.

Back
Top Bottom