2019/20 Pre Season Thread

Don
Leeds have played ok, bit naively in defence. They don't seem to have many players though, only 5 subs on preseason :/

We only took 16, the rest left to work on fitness. Our defence is terrible, Douglas was out for a lot of the second half of the season then we have a make shift CB/RB in Berardi and Dallas. I'm not even sure Cooper is a proper CB yet manages to be our captain. Selling Jansson was criminal.

Caporegime
Credit where it's due that City away strip is the worst strip I think I've ever seen, including Man United's Sharp Viewcam one. You know, the one where the players said it was that bad they couldn't see their team mates :p

LOL Sterling, Chris Waddle eat your heart out.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Man Utd playing really well with what is our first real opposition. AWB is shaping up to become a fantastic RB for us. A position we have been lacking in since G.Nev hanged up his boots. James is also starting to mature. Once the players get that connectivity with him it is going to be a good season I think. A lot more positive than last year. We still need to work on defending set pieces however.

Soldato
Wan Bissaka just then... class act :)
Still think we need a ‘proper’ forward. Rashford isn’t it.

Oh god, one day we’ll get rid of Jones, one day. :(

Back
Top Bottom