£85,000 bill for disgraceful misbehaviour on a Jet2 flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
£85K bill all they can hope for is getting a CCJ on her but as she has no assets they won't get very far with the enforcement process. Then after 6 years the CCJ will drop and she will be free regardless.

Associate
She should be punished but punished in a court of law. Private business becoming judge, jury and executioner is in no ones interest, if you think it is just wait till your child gets a bad bout of travel sickness and misses the bag and an air line decides you should be charged £2000 cleaning bill.

Soldato
She should be punished but punished in a court of law. Private business becoming judge, jury and executioner is in no ones interest, if you think it is just wait till your child gets a bad bout of travel sickness and misses the bag and an air line decides you should be charged £2000 cleaning bill.

That's not even remotely comparable to this situation.

Man of Honour
I put to you, Sir, that you have never received or witnessed an actual kicking.

I had the impression that hurfdurf was referring to the metaphorical “kicking” that the skank was getting from posters on here.
Personally, I’d have been happy if the crew had put a baseball bat across her skull, chained her hand and foot, and wrapped adhesive tape round and round her mouth, or if it was feasible, thrown her off the plane, sans parachute.

Caporegime
I had the impression that hurfdurf was referring to the metaphorical “kicking” that the skank was getting from posters on here.
Personally, I’d have been happy if the crew had put a baseball bat across her skull, chained her hand and foot, and wrapped adhesive tape round and round her mouth, or if it was feasible, thrown her off the plane, sans parachute.

Hear hear!

Caporegime
It's hurfdurf, those men putting hands on her was rape

Throwing all the usual assumptions and jumped-to-conclusions in the bin, I'm with him, to a point. It's very obvious that this woman has issues. You'd (not you, in general) have to be pretty thick to no see when human.exe is malfunctioning. Like I said before I have zero sympathy for her actions but it does make me wonder what she's been through to get her to the point of wanting to end it all by throwing herself out of an aircraft. I hope she gets herself sorted out, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she takes her own life. Sad really.

Caporegime
Throwing all the usual assumptions and jumped-to-conclusions in the bin, I'm with him, to a point. It's very obvious that this woman has issues. You'd (not you, in general) have to be pretty thick to no see when human.exe is malfunctioning. Like I said before I have zero sympathy for her actions but it does make me wonder what she's been through to get her to the point of wanting to end it all by throwing herself out of an aircraft. I hope she gets herself sorted out, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she takes her own life. Sad really.

What makes you think she's been through anything? Drunk people act like retards all the time, particularly to get their own way. I've seen dozens of people throw tantrums like that, blokes jump off balconies on the third story just because they're so inebriated they really can't grasp what it is they're trying to do/doing. I'm filing her firmly in the drunk and massively disorderly box.

Soldato
Not want to derail the thread but if Brexit happens and I know Turkey isn't in the EU. It would stop people like her and other skanky ass back door chavs ever leaving the UK (hopefully).

Flights would be more pleasant with minimal disruptions.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
You are absolutely right, she should be prosecuted in a court of law for her actions.

However, private business (an airline in this case) should be entitled to claim for the costs they have incurred as a result of her stupidity and thoroughly inconsiderate misbehaviour - without the need additionally to shell out further for legal support.

The rest of your post is utterly irrelevant to this case - she isn't a child and she didn't get a "bad bout of travel sickness and miss the bag".

Last edited:
Soldato

Oh look someone with a brain in the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom