Terminator: Dark Fate

Soldato
I've noticed that T3 is the most fun to watch when I've done full run through of the films, and I love the ending as earlier posters have mentioned. It's just got too many "silly" and "cheesy" moments that totally earn it the joke status it has.

Soldato
I've noticed that T3 is the most fun to watch when I've done full run through of the films, and I love the ending as earlier posters have mentioned. It's just got too many "silly" and "cheesy" moments that totally earn it the joke status it has.

I liked the ending too. I liked the idea that Skynet's creation was inevitable and not something that could be stopped by blowing up some facilities.

Shame about the humour and tone of the film. It could have been so much better. Crane scene was great though.

Soldato

Fix your signature
It is throwing malware warnings

Caporegime
OP
Is it just malware bytes? Nothing has changed and I've had this sig for over a year and this is the first I've heard of it. Get nothing on any of my machines, but then I don't use MWB.

I'm getting a message about it as well, what exactly is your sig anyway? Just looks like a broken url on my end :confused:

MgVxOGW.jpg

Associate
It's probably because the host of the sig (imgsafe.org) has been blacklisted or at least highlighted by MWB and has reports of it swapping uploaded images to something else. Can you change your hosting of htet image to somewhere else?

Caporegime
OP

The first minute 30 of this has some new footage, and some swearies to boot. A glimpse of the future war as well with pretty weird looking terminators charging (i think) Mackenzie Davis' character.

Soldato
been re watching the films as GF had not seen them. 1 and 2 , well i don't need to go there. well actually i watched the extended cut of T2 and i really prefer the theatrical version.
T3 would have been great but for the stupid humour at every turn.
on T6, i will watch it but i don't think i'll like it from those clips. we'll see

Soldato
It looks absolutely dreadful. What's with the terrible acting? and the slurred speech

I'm Sarah Coooonnor

Please tell me this is actually a comedy and a p-take of the original

Back
Top Bottom