Gang of 12 'allegedly' rape British Citizen in Cyprus

Caporegime
Really, so you think she happily slept with 12 of them all in one night? Come on mate.

you have been going to the wrong parties in ayia napa if you don't think it is a possibility.

serious question how many on here have been to ayia napa on a lads holiday? i'm guessing a handful. the guys on here like to go on family destination holidays. not places where wild teens or early twenties are just looking for sex, drugs, etc.

in fact if you go onto world star. there is a video of a british woman going to a birthday party. having sex with several men, giving them blowies, then saying no more and then 5 mins later she is at it again, and again and again, she is tipsy but not blackout drunk and consenting. she goes through at least 10 of them. was a good watch.

Last edited:
Soldato
you have been going to the wrong parties in ayia napa if you don't think it is a possibility.

serious question how many on here have been to ayia napa on a lads holiday? i'm guessing a handful. the guys on here like to go on family destination holidays. not places where wild teens or early twenties are just looking for sex, drugs, etc.

in fact if you go onto world star. there is a video of a british woman going to a birthday party. having sex with several men, giving them blowies, then saying no more and then 5 mins later she is at it again, and again and again, she is tipsy but not blackout drunk and consenting. she goes through at least 10 of them. was a good watch.
Careful you might hurt the fragile hearts of the whiteknights and beta-orbiters in this thread that are looking/believe in true love.

Caporegime
Careful you might hurt the fragile hearts of the whiteknights and beta-orbiters in this thread that are looking for true love.

the difference is you said you doubt the validity of her claim.

i said there is a possibility someone on a well known "party" holiday resort would sleep with 12 men. not that she did and now regrets it, etc. you were implying she made it up. i said there is a possibility someone would sleep with several men in such a location whilst on holiday.

so yeah i believe there is a possibilty as these things tend to happen in these types of locations and holiday resorts.

in fact there is a bar in magaluf in which women are told they need to blow as many guys as they can within 1 minute or do a forfit or something. i'm sure i saw that video on world star too. they are just going up to guys asking them to pull their shorts down and moving on from one to the other in rapid succession.

they also do bar crawls where they end up at a hotel and people are doing it in the pool in front of everyone, etc.

i don't see the above as anything knew. it's just a lot of the folk on here have never been on such holidays.

Soldato
the difference is you said you doubt the validity of her claim.

i said there is a possibility someone on a well known "party" holiday resort would sleep with 12 men. not that she did and now regrets it, etc. you were implying she made it up. i said there is a possibility someone would sleep with several men in such a location whilst on holiday.

so yeah i believe there is a possibilty as these things tend to happen in these types of locations and holiday resorts.

in fact there is a bar in magaluf in which women are told they need to blow as many guys as they can within 1 minute or do a forfit or something. i'm sure i saw that video on world star too. they are just going up to guys asking them to pull their shorts down and moving on from one to the other in rapid succession.

they also do bar crawls where they end up at a hotel and people are doing it in the pool in front of everyone, etc.

i don't see the above as anything knew. it's just a lot of the folk on here have never been on such holidays.
They are not a new thing though. Half of my classmates were waiting for the summer to gain sexual experience from northern girls (mainly british) coming south for the summer and that was more than a decade ago.

Permabanned
What did Molly say in the film? "I don't sleep with whores, at least not knowingly". I gave these "exotic" holidays a miss and thus didn't have my doctor rummaging through text books to see what I had brought back with me ;)

Caporegime
They are not a new thing though. Half of my classmates were waiting for the summer to gain sexual experience from northern girls (mainly british) coming south for the summer and that was more than a decade ago.
Just curious where are you from? Youve certainly made it clear you are not British 5 or so times. Greek? Spanish?

Man of Honour
She must have, she’s a British woman on holiday and we all know how they behave!

Bit of a sweeping generalisation there, but you may be close to the truth.
When I was ‘in the life’, my mid to late twenties, even though I could speak the language, it wasn’t easy to pull a French girl in Spain or Portugal, nor Germans, though I only had one or two words of that.
I had mixed success with Dutch and Scandinavians, but with a lot of Brit girls, it was buy ‘em a drink, and they’d drop to their knees.
I recall, years ago, when my elder son was involved with a German girl, whom he ultimately married, his brother came back from Venezuela, with a Venezuelan girl, and she and my kid got a flat together, with the intention of soon moving to Madrid.
I asked the elder one what was wrong with English girls, he replied that they were “alright to practice on”, but that was it.
I put the same question to the younger son, and he surprised me by saying, “If all you want is a cert Donald, then they’re always up for it, but I prefer someone who can hold an intelligent conversation, and look good.”
Then he confounded expectations, by marrying a beautiful, and intelligent English girl.
I think he’s punching above his weight, but at least I ended up with two terrific daughters-in-law.

Soldato
Just curious where are you from? Youve certainly made it clear you are not British 5 or so times. Greek? Spanish?
I do also have a British citizenship and I'm proud of it. I'm probably more British than you because my cynicism doesn't come to an immediate halt the moment a woman or something related to Britain is involved.

Soldato
I do also have a British citizenship and I'm proud of it. I'm probably more British than you because my cynicism doesn't come to an immediate halt the moment a woman or something related to Britain is involved.

So your cynicism extends to the girl (British who you are happy to note) who in an extremely unlikely scenario slept with 12 guys and then reported it as rape, but not to the 12 guys.

I would suggest there is something in your background which leads to that massive bias.

Soldato
Bit of a sweeping generalisation there, but you may be close to the truth.
When I was ‘in the life’, my mid to late twenties, even though I could speak the language, it wasn’t easy to pull a French girl in Spain or Portugal, nor Germans, though I only had one or two words of that.
I had mixed success with Dutch and Scandinavians, but with a lot of Brit girls, it was buy ‘em a drink, and they’d drop to their knees.
I recall, years ago, when my elder son was involved with a German girl, whom he ultimately married, his brother came back from Venezuela, with a Venezuelan girl, and she and my kid got a flat together, with the intention of soon moving to Madrid.
I asked the elder one what was wrong with English girls, he replied that they were “alright to practice on”, but that was it.
I put the same question to the younger son, and he surprised me by saying, “If all you want is a cert Donald, then they’re always up for it, but I prefer someone who can hold an intelligent conversation, and look good.”
Then he confounded expectations, by marrying a beautiful, and intelligent English girl.
I think he’s punching above his weight, but at least I ended up with two terrific daughters-in-law.

Just to correct the ‘generalising’ interpretation, that post was sarcasm aimed at a previous poster.

Associate
They will get off with it 100% as South Cyprus has close links with Israel and will do whatever it takes to please them hence why that diplomat is there and maybe one of the parents has power back home also.

Ayia Napa is not the best place for a woman to be alone or under the influence of drink or drugs as these opportunist guys will and do take advantage.

Last time i was there was in 2008 some guy brazenly rode his bike up to a woman in the street laid her on the floor and raped her and then got up and rode off on his bike and left her laying there like she was an animal.By the time i realized what he had done i wanted to throw up.

Caporegime
I've got no idea how you are coming to your conclusions but whatever doesn't matter.
She claimed they filmed her, the evidence will be there or not.
As the for the rest of your strange self conducted fantasy on my opinions on rape, they don't matter either.
You obviously have some strong opinions formed from something personal, i can only assume, something else that really doesn't matter to anyone but you.

Soldato
They will get off with it 100% as South Cyprus has close links with Israel and will do whatever it takes to please them hence why that diplomat is there and maybe one of the parents has power back home also.

Ayia Napa is not the best place for a woman to be alone or under the influence of drink or drugs as these opportunist guys will and do take advantage.

Last time i was there was in 2008 some guy brazenly rode his bike up to a woman in the street laid her on the floor and raped her and then got up and rode off on his bike and left her laying there like she was an animal.By the time i realized what he had done i wanted to throw up.
Its a horrible place to be honest.
The case gained quite a bit of traction on the news though and public opinion matters a lot in these parts. They don't want tourists feeling unsafe at all costs. Chances are someone will get charged eventually no matter what. If evidence comes up though that it was indeed a gang rape then I would say hang them.
I've got no idea how you are coming to your conclusions but whatever doesn't matter.
Its just what I've observed british people love being cynical about things as long as it doesn't concern their country or their personal interests and feelings.

Back
Top Bottom