Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Chair.

p.jpeg

Pic not working. Dropbox is useless for image hosting these days.

Soldato
Picked up a multigym to finish off the mini home gym - couldn't resist, first time I've been in a property that has enough garage space to own one and I don't have a local gym that I can easily get to. £300 new, but I got this one in thereabouts as-new condition for £99 on the 'bay. Had to pay a couple of clowns £70 to deliver, but £130 less than new price is a solid deal.

Needs a tiny bit of WD40 on the various bolts as it had been stored in the sellers garage, but other than that...

3bb70469-23eb-4936-a9d6-e820e8f302a3-original.jpg

Wil make a good coat hanger in 2 months when you get bored of it :p

Soldato
mate 20 pro ,couldnt see my old phone in sunlight ,mediocre camera ,were the main reasons but also only 9 quid a month more than my sim only deal
like the waterproof rating ,the wireless charging ,nfc ect all for budget price
the 40 mp camera plus other cameras are awesome and now got 30x zoom with update
edit unfortunately pictures done on old phone
IMG-20190720-182227.jpg
IMG-20190720-181918.jpg

Caporegime
Will be interested to hear how well the Tile works. A few years back I got some Trakr's and they were pretty bad.

It seems like Bluetooth so good for finding the keys in the house. Or if you lose your phone you can click the tile and the phone rings.

It’s kinda useless when it’s out of range from the phone. They talk about a Tile user network so if there is another Tile user walk by, your tile will ping it and you can locate it that way. I guess it’s great in a big city but you can check on the app and where I live only have 165 users...not a lot.

At least this generation has replaceable battery.

Soldato
1563760092.jpg

Been wanting a Q6600 ever since 2008 but back then I couldn't afford/justify the price. :D

Bringing an old system back into use for some Linux tinkering hence the purchase of some DDR2 too.

Soldato
A new fan, last night was unbearable with both pollen and heat so I finally caved. I’ve got a couple of the towers and was looking at the new purifier models, but last night made me get it sooner rather than later

MrRZkZ6.jpg

Little bit bigger than I planned! Going to need to get somewhere more permanent to put it but it seems decent enough, the app and the read outs are very smart and I’ll be interested to see air quality over the course of a few days according to their stats

How are you finding this?

Does it act as a fan as well to keep you cool as well.

Thanks

Man of Honour
How are you finding this?

Does it act as a fan as well to keep you cool as well.

Thanks

Yeah really good. Been absolutely brilliant for my allergies but it’s a really good fan as wel, especially as even at the lower and quieter settings, there’s a good flow of air to keep you cool

Definitely worth the money

Soldato
Expensive last week or so with a mixture of Prime Day;
Dbv14bu.jpg

Camera (all used): Nikon D800+Grip, Nikon 24mm f2.8D, Nikon 35-70 f2.8D, Nikon 50mm 1.8G
MacBook Pro 13" 2.4 Ghz i5, Case & USB-C 6-in-1 Hub
WD My Passport 512GB SSD
Bose SoundLink Headphones

Few other bits from Prime Day with SD/CF cards etc, but nothing too exciting.

Soldato
Been wanting a Q6600 ever since 2008 but back then I couldn't afford/justify the price. :D

Bringing an old system back into use for some Linux tinkering hence the purchase of some DDR2 too.

I sold my q6600 recently, along with an Asus motherboard and couldn't believe the price lga775 mobos were fetching. I got £55 for the bundle for a mobo and cpu that I had used for 6 years, then my brother used for a few years, then it had just sat idle in a box of spares and I was going to bin it until I spotted the motherboards selling for silly money.

I hope you have a mobo already, or you might be in for a shock when you see the prices :p

Back
Top Bottom