£85,000 bill for disgraceful misbehaviour on a Jet2 flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
That's not even remotely comparable to this situation.

Its not and that was the point, if businesses are give a free run to punish their costumers, just you wait till it becomes common place for the most minor of issues and they will. The only people giving out punishment should be the legal system.

Caporegime
Its not and that was the point, if businesses are give a free run to punish their costumers, just you wait till it becomes common place for the most minor of issues and they will. The only people giving out punishment should be the legal system.

Um...It's gone through the legal system. It's a civil lawsuit.

Soldato
I had the impression that hurfdurf was referring to the metaphorical “kicking” that the skank was getting from posters on here.

Half on point

Personally, I’d have been happy if the crew had put a baseball bat across her skull, chained her hand and foot, and wrapped adhesive tape round and round her mouth, or if it was feasible, thrown her off the plane, sans parachute.

tenor.gif

Ruined

Caporegime

Why shouldn't they "punish" their customers? i.e. recover costs.

Lets say you lend some tools to a neighbour, he's really careless and as he carries them over to his house he accidentally scratches the side of your car on the driveway causing damage to a bunch of panels. He refuses to pay - so you pursue him for costs... oh wait, in your world that would be punishment and why should you get to do that?

Soldato
how the **** was anyone meant to know your post was meant to be a metaphor? what big brave men in here were giving her a 'kicking' - and what sort of an insult is calling someone a robot?! you ham sandwich:p

If you don't understand why your being called robot it's probably because you are a robot m8! ;):p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom