Recommend me some trance?

Associate
Boom!

5esScFp.jpg

kr00t0n - Doctors Orders [July 2019]

Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge - Amber Sun
Lostly - Distant Shores
Moogwai - Viola (Driftmoon & Robert Nickson)
Paul Boyle - Believe
David Rust - The Further
EverLight - Voyager
Richard Durand - Aida
Lostly - Reflection
JES - Imagination (Will Atkinson)
Jody 6 - Cloud 9
Tom Exo - Hyperspace
Cold Blue - Another Life
Greg Downey & Alex Di Stefano - Among Us
Factor B & Lostly - Strandloper
Les Hemstock - Angel Chorus (Latex Zebra)
Metta & Glyde - Soaring on Summer Winds
link then?

Man of Honour
Anyone else watched much of Tomorrowland? Sat at work most of the day with the Freedom stage blasting into my ears. Bucket list thing I fear will never happen for me :(

Had forgot that was even on - I watched a fair bit I think last year and 2014 - I forget now which years precisely. I think I'm probably 10 years too old to really enjoy something like that but it does look like a great event.

Soldato
Had forgot that was even on - I watched a fair bit I think last year and 2014 - I forget now which years precisely. I think I'm probably 10 years too old to really enjoy something like that but it does look like a great event.

I'm turning 40 this year, and yea I kinda feel the same. It is however probably only a limitation you put on yourself. I'd never go to something like that if it was held where I live now (Australia), but the crowd in Europe seems more eclectic, multi cultural and multi-generational.

This muscly fella's done a good video on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfqwxK_GB-Q

He mentions that a festival like that in the UK will probably end up with people kicking off at each-other, and that's the same reason I'd never go to one here, because of the same reason https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/exclusive-new-footage-shows-full-extent-of-massive-stereosonic-brawl/

Soldato
Luminosity would be my pick over Tomorrowland. Yet to have done either and with baby number 2 in the making stages I fear it will never happen now.

Edit: Supercow I did Defqon in Sydney back in 2009 and it was superb, bit too hard for my liking but I got to see Mark Sherry and had a chat to him who was and still is one of my faves.

Soldato
There were a few tents with some less hardstyle sounding music

I'll look into it, it's a longshot. I live on the Sunshine coast, far away from anything (weirdly ... Elton John is coming to where I am, though that helps me not at all :p )

It might take my other half some convincing, as she's not into it anymore (old bat)

Anyway, PvD at Tomorrowland was also great:

Man of Honour
Alex M.O.R.P.H set was pretty decent as well:

More peak 90s melodic trance and less of the hard style stuff which seems dominant at the moment - which gets old quite quickly IMO.

Back
Top Bottom