*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Del Boy is a really hard one to rate, used to think he was a total european/world gatekeeper but he seems to be getting better and more consistent the older he gets.

Probably isn’t world title level but the likes of Joyce need to be avoiding him like the plague!

Chisora v Price probably has a few quid in it after tonight.

Permabanned
Want Whyte to get a title shot mainly due to justice for his more solid resume than Wilder and Fury's a while ago that has partly faded relevance. But Whyte still has the better resume of anyone besides the top 4, and would be good for either if Wilder/Fury don't fight each other, but he should get Wilder of course.

Permabanned
Ah, Pac did it. Still, he may retire soon, and Thurman should be better, so I'd like a Spence/Crawford/Porter/better-Thurman all or nearly all fight each other Fab 4 style.

Soldato
Ah, Pac did it. Still, he may retire soon, and Thurman should be better, so I'd like a Spence/Crawford/Porter/better-Thurman all or nearly all fight each other Fab 4 style.

He probably should but he’s still a world level welter. I can see a rematch with Thurman or a Spence fight.

Soldato
Del Boy is a really hard one to rate, used to think he was a total european/world gatekeeper but he seems to be getting better and more consistent the older he gets.

Probably isn’t world title level but the likes of Joyce need to be avoiding him like the plague!

Chisora v Price probably has a few quid in it after tonight.

The problem with Chisora is he’s dangerous AF.

Soldato
Manny Pacquiao should face the winner of the Shawn Porter / Spence fight

I really like Manny but I was hoping Thurman would win jusy so Manny doesn't go the route of Hopkins and Jones Jr where they fight well beyond their sell by date. I think Manny has Porter's number as they used to be sparing partners. But Spence? I really think he lives up to his moniker of 'The Truth' I think he eats Manny alive.

The problem with Chisora is he’s dangerous AF.

If he turns up in the mood. He is very inconsistent it seems.

I heard about this from a video with Tim Bradley. Really sad, we love this sport but jesus the price is high for the fighters. That's why any one who steps in the ring needs to be respected. The game is to hit and not get hit. Say what you will about Floyd but he read the memo.

Don
Just reading about this and supposedly the positive test was before the fight and that Whyte, Hearn and the boxing board were all aware of this and allowed the fight to take place regardless.

Permabanned
I defended him on another forum over that previous "PED" thing since it was just some over-the-counter energy stuff, but I won't defend this. If true, **** him.

Soldato
Poor if so, i think he would have beat him without the substance. He also knew the title shot would come if he won it makes no sense. I do remember in his interview after the fight when he asked him hes now the mandatory and will fight the winner of Wilder and Fury. To his response yeah we will see you know boxing. Makes me think he knew he was going to get caught out or as mentioned he had already been caught out and it still went ahead.

Back
Top Bottom