Overwatch

Soldato
comical - I know it's PTR but just have to laugh.....

Junkertown - playing as dps.....Overtime both sides - they played pirate ship both rounds.

I played torb and did 67 elims and 36k damage overall - lost the game, but the silver tank who was USELESS - calls me out saying I was rubbish and torb wasn't doing anything...The whole other team pounced on him and was like - "Torb carried your ass" etc - love it when opponents get stuck in to defend you..

Soldato
Ptr is so good.. loving new moira.. peaked at 4.1k with her few seasons ago but shes a lot better now if the changes go live then she will be very strong next season

Moira's good, and I know it's PTR - but holy christ it's still the same problem......dps kill nothing..................

Last 5 games as support, 20k/22k/21k/25k/27k healing - lost all 5:(:(

Associate
Moira's good, and I know it's PTR - but holy christ it's still the same problem......dps kill nothing..................

Last 5 games as support, 20k/22k/21k/25k/27k healing - lost all 5:(:(

Ouch. Were the tanks doing their jobs? Had a game last night where dps were unable to do anything as our Rein just hid around corners all game.

Associate
Which support?

@booyaka are you still playing Moira as main?

Definitely looking forward to Rein's new passive, and the new system will be awesome as a tank main! DPS queue time likely to suck!

Mainly Ana and a bit of Moira and Zen.

And the Rein changes are great. Though got caught out a couple of times where I though I would just go flying but stayed put and got melted :D

Soldato
Moira main but generally spreading across all of them. I like Zen a lot against "non-dive" teams, Lucio is good as well. Ana is the only support I'm not great with.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Mainly Ana and a bit of Moira and Zen.

And the Rein changes are great. Though got caught out a couple of times where I though I would just go flying but stayed put and got melted :D

I need to get onto the PTR and try it out... is it a dramatic difference? Right now I get frustrated on a regular basis when I get booped mid-charge and end up on the platform above... I've missed so many pins since that last change.

Up until last night I've been on a monster losing streak since placement matches and dropped to silver :(. However, joined a bunch of randoms to make a six stack after a good game together, and finished 150SR up by the end of the session. In typical OW fashion, the highest ranking person was plat DPS, who was awesome in every game. I got lots of compliments playing Rein, which is nice :D There is still goodness out there! One match against a 6 stack that were deranking (maybe ready for new role queue?) and didn't compete at all :eek:

Soldato
One match against a 6 stack that were deranking (maybe ready for new role queue?) and didn't compete at all :eek:

I had a weird match like that a few weeks ago, 6 stack all gold but looking at the replay two of them were just stood around spawn the entire time, yet in chat they were saying we were really good. Not quite sure what they were trying to achieve.

Thought the PTR was pretty good after the first match I played as tank, the next two were awful though, we had a Junkrat who just didn't want to get involved in anything which didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom