Associate
Not sure Leeds has any famous landmarks :s (or at least any landmarks that would be recognisable by people who aren't from Leeds )

Associate
Hope this counts as famous enough;
OCUKresize.jpg

Soldato
I'm heading over to CA on work last week of August and intend to submit a last minute entry of the golden gate bridge, so just biding my time.

Associate
I'm heading over to CA on work last week of August and intend to submit a last minute entry of the golden gate bridge, so just biding my time.

Haha - I'm landing into SFO next week on holiday so I may beat you to that one ;) But then again - only one entry per person, so would the magnificence of a view across Yosemite Valley with Half Dome in the background be better...? Decisions, decisions...

Soldato
Haha - I'm landing into SFO next week on holiday so I may beat you to that one ;) But then again - only one entry per person, so would the magnificence of a view across Yosemite Valley with Half Dome in the background be better...? Decisions, decisions...
Don't steal my thunder! Or else leave your sign under a rock with a treasure map for me to find it.

Commissario
OP
Back
Top Bottom