What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Strangerthings season 3 - So far I dont think its as good as the first two.

swampthing watched 2 eps not very good

finished watching preacher season 3

Suoernatural - started from the very start again, Im a big fantasy/horror fan but not much to choose from.

Associate
Superb show. It's the last thing i've watched that i've properly binged. Seem to be really struggling at the moment to find something we like as much.

Currently trying to get into Jack Ryan
Yeah Marvt, I did start it a while back, but never went any further, I am now 2 episodes to go on S01, and loving it, brilliant and Bryan Cranston is superb as usual.

Jack Ryan was alright I enjoyed that also.

Soldato
Binged Money Heist part 3. Worth a watch although not as good as one or two but yeah more of the same. Some questionable decisions by main characters and Tokyo does some really silly stuff ( but hey we need a reason to do something to get the plot going eh ? )

8/10

Soldato
Watching Luther for the for the first time, Its amazing I never expected it to be this good I always thought it was just like any other over acted over the top crime shows ,
just watched the first 3 and found it was fantastic with great acting I think i enjoy the bad guys a little more they feel like they have some personality unlike normal.

Soldato
Watching Luther for the for the first time, Its amazing I never expected it to be this good I always thought it was just like any other over acted over the top crime shows ,
just watched the first 3 and found it was fantastic with great acting I think i enjoy the bad guys a little more they feel like they have some personality unlike normal.

Wow, you could be missing loads of great TV if you're just making assumptions and not doing any research :p I don't know anyone has ever said Luther's not great.

Soldato
Wow, you could be missing loads of great TV if you're just making assumptions and not doing any research :p I don't know anyone has ever said Luther's not great.
I know but luther was one of them show the trailer never stuck out.

I've not seen a good number of show other have said are excellent because they don't speak to me.

Hannibal
Luther
modern family
the wire
mad men
the sopranos
lost
Fargo
orange is the new black
Downton abby

and other times Ive given them a show and found them not to be as good as the hype like the bodyguard.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know anyone has ever said Luther's not great.
Raises hand :D

I watched about 3 eps and found it pretty ordinary. To be honest, it's one of the things that actually put me off watching other British stuff: I avoided Peaky Blinders until a few months ago (it's incredibly good), and still haven't brought myself to watch Line of Duty (very dubious about this one), Killing Eve, Broadchurch, Happy Valley, or any of these other apparently amazing Brit shows.

Soldato
Too Old To Die Young - Nicolas Winding Refn opus. Some feature length episodes, ten episodes total. I love his movies, and six episides in i am in awe of this show. It's incredible. Miles Teller was made for the lead role.

Don't bother watching if you didn't like Drive, The Neon Demon or Only God forgives. His style is slow and deliberate. It's not suitable for the ADHD generation. The visuals and score are breathtaking, and just like his movies it can get brutal and graphic at times.

I started this and got halfway though the first episode, wow it is slow and deliberate but it sucks you in. 10 episodes of this seems like it could be a real chore though and I'm not sure the wife will cope for the long haul. So far every character is unlikable, do we end up rooting for Martin or is he just as sleazy as everyone else?

Permabanned
Raises hand :D

I watched about 3 eps and found it pretty ordinary. To be honest, it's one of the things that actually put me off watching other British stuff: I avoided Peaky Blinders until a few months ago (it's incredibly good), and still haven't brought myself to watch Line of Duty (very dubious about this one), Killing Eve, Broadchurch, Happy Valley, or any of these other apparently amazing Brit shows.

Is it me or is Luther actually a bit useless.

Back
Top Bottom