Cola

Man of Honour
OP
Had Coke Zero at the weekend. It’s no Pepsi Max.

Might have to get “Pepsi Max” tattooed to my forehead at this rate.

Soldato
Whats the stuff I drank just now then? Is there medium fat Irn Bru posing as full fat with a mix of sugar and sweetener, and then diet Irn Bru?
Every single drink has changed. Including lucozade AND Ribena :( (the cartons remain full sugar and zero sweetener however)

Permabanned
Every single drink has changed. Including lucozade AND Ribena :( (the cartons remain full sugar and zero sweetener however)

Normal coke seems untouched? Pepsi original i buy also. I used to buy Irn Bru 24 from Amazon for a fiver until they changed it. But Lucozade did seem odd i have had cans taste pretty nasty and was not sure what happened. It tastes more sickly sweet to me than the old.

God damm is nothing sacred? Whats it to the Goverment what i drink or put in my body? This is depressing eventually they will kill all sugar drinks unless we win but Lucozade are standing firm in the face of lost profits. Indeed they were overtaken by Redbull but that is useless to me as when i was a kid i would go to the pub on saturdays with my dad and he would have a pint while i got Lucozade with ice and some KP salted nuts. And they basically ruined my Lucozade and nuts treat now. I hope the brand dies for the so called moral reasons they took on this decision which is a downright lie it is becausre Aspartme is cheaper than sugar innit liars? :(

Soldato
Aye they haven’t touched coke or Pepsi yet. They’re still full sugar.

I miss the original orange lucozade :( it’s now a shadow of its former self.

Soldato
Coke Zero Cherry Vanilla ftw!
I always have it in 5guys, its the one.

I have pepsi max quite regularly but dunno if i prefer it to coke zero... I'm literally gonna do a face off at lunch now

Also. Mexican Coke is king of all Cokes

Last edited:
Associate
I've drank Coca cola for most of my life I think, not like an addiction, but on occasions etc, if we went out to dinner, or at the weekends etc id enjoy a can / glass of it.
I switched to buying it in glass bottles as it always tasted better for me, back then they came in 330ml size, the same size as a can, then a couple of years ago, they reduced the size to 250ml, It has to be ice cold for me to fully enjoy the taste, and a lot of times i end up sticking it in the freezer for an hour, but now these days I'm really finding it a struggle to finish the bottle, I get about half way and then I just feel full / bloated and have to almost force myself to finish it, anyone else find this?

Also, can't stand diet coke, coke zero, any of the pepsi's, its just not the same :)

Soldato
lYhAca.jpg

Got myself a new glass to drink my Pepsi Max out of :)

Soldato
.... top heavy glasses are banned too easy to knock over keyboard whilst remonstarting with the computer - one of the fightcomputer club rules

Permabanned
Oh. Heh. It seems fairly stable to me, so I guess I'll take my chances :D

Now you need a quality glass straw and ice cubes i like that glass but personally a can to me is two gulps so i think it is easier than pouring to drink from the can.

Like someone said above i put my cans in the freezer after i put them under a hot tap that is my routine with cans. I wonder though has anyone ever forgot about the cans in the freezer like me? I woke up to pop pop pop pop once and by the time i got there it was nuts my entire freezer was full of burst cans and cola slush. :(

Soldato
I don't pour cans into glasses. Just chug them right out of the can. But with Pepsi Max raspberry, I've been finding it hard to find the cans. Been getting it in bottles instead, so I thought why not get something appropriate to drink it out of? :p

Back
Top Bottom