9700k overvolting and high temps - How do I stop it?

Soldato
You shouldn't see that much of a difference between the two, especially with how well that AIO is generally rated.
Overall my temps are fine with my Cryorig air cooler. I have reduced my fan profile so that it runs a hotter, but produces less noise.
Less than 70c under stress, typically mid 6o's, testing is the norm, which means less when running games etc.
That is at 5Ghz across all cores.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
You shouldn't see that much of a difference between the two, especially with how well that AIO is generally rated.
Overall my temps are fine with my Cryorig air cooler. I have reduced my fan profile so that it runs a hotter, but produces less noise.
Less than 70c under stress, typically mid 6o's, testing is the norm, which means less when running games etc.
That is at 5Ghz across all cores.

Thanks for the reply, I have contacted OcUK and asked them for a refund but they are saying that as it is out of the return period it will have to go back for repairs,
and only then if a dauly is found will I get a replacement, is there someone from CS on the forums I can tag to take a look at the screenshots?

Associate
OP
Vccio and vccsa where going up to close to 1.4v... *****!

Lowered them down to 1.18 each as a quick google seems to confirm that this is RAM related,
and keeping them on auto will cause them to draw WAY too much.

EDIT: VR VOUT seems to be the true CPU Vcore reading on this mobo with HWinfo, which explains the whacky voltage readings I was getting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom